5.0
(based on 17 SynapseIndia Review Ratings)
IT Support Technician
in Portland, OR

"Working at SynapseIndia is a great pleasure and privilege for me. The thing I appreciate most about the company, is that they have given me the opportunity to balance my professional and personal life by allowing me to work at fixed hours. I am able to contribute a lot to the company and still have time for my family. SynapseIndia also offers me an opportunity to work in a pleasant environment surrounded by a diverse team; all intelligent and friendly people. The management of the company is very good and I am proud to be part of SynapseIndia."

Executive
in Portland, OR

"Provides excellent opportunities for individuals to rise beyond normal development and get hands-on experience in client management, project management, etc. A good company to work in and a friendly environment makes working easy. Really enjoying my job at SynapseIndia."

Python Developer
in Portland, OR

"Wonderful company, full of learning atmosphere and challenges, very good for career growth. Colleagues and management are very cooperative and friendly. Working atmosphere is very comfortable and I really appreciate all efforts our HR team takes, all HR activities and events are so wonderful, SynapseIndia is going to be a milestone in my career, Overall awesome."

Developer
in Portland, OR

"I am proud to say that I am working with one of the best Indian IT companies, SynapseIndia. Brilliant working atmosphere and lots of opportunities available to grow and learn. All employees are really hardworking and believe in delivering quality work to the client. I have learned lots of new things from them. Wishing to work with this company for a long time."

Team Leader
in Portland, OR

"SynapseIndia has been in the IT industry for more than 15 years. It is a great achievement of the company, and the position this company has climbed to in the IT market is really great. I have had a great experience with this company. I am willing to work at SynapseIndia for a long time."

Business Development Executive
in Portland, OR

"I must say that SynapseIndia is one of the best IT company in India. In short span of time, company has achieved a great success. My manager and teammates all have helping nature and they are self motivated too. All employees here work like family members. I have never seen such atmosphere in any company. I am really enjoying my job at SynapseIndia."

iPhone Developer
in Portland, OR

"SynapseIndia has good image in IT market. Mostly clients are happy with the company work. Company has good management also. They take proper care of every employee and also believe in motivating their employees for the good work. Company has good working atmosphere."

in Portland, OR

"A hub for IT professionals and great place for work. Best thing about SynapseIndia is that their employees are self motivated and always strive to give their best in their profession. Totally impressed the way employees provide quality work to their clients."

Business Development Manager
in Portland, OR

"As a Business Development Manager, I have great experience with SynapseIndia. This company really motivates me to do better in my profession and the position I have got is because of SynapseIndia support."

Design Architect
in Portland, OR

"Great experience I have with SynapseIndia. Satisfied with support I got from company management and my teammates. Lot of opportunity available here to learn new things and must say it is a place for IT professional."

in Portland, OR

"Worked in so many companies but never get satisfied. Now I am working in SynapseIndia and I have noticed lots of good things about this company. First, the company management, very supportive and cooperative. Second, the company working atmosphere that is very pleasant and friendly. And about company infrastructure I have no words to say. SynaspeIndia has world class infrastructure. Really enjoying my job here."

Senior IT Recruiter
in Oregon City, OR

"Few months earlier, I got job at SynapseIndia and am pleased to say that all my teammates in recruitment department are very cooperative and supportive. I have never imagined that I would get a chance to have a job in such a good company. I will recommend others to join SynapseIndia if they love to work in friendly and innovative atmosphere."

in Oregon City, OR

"I am working at SynapseIndia for 3 years and must say experience with them is really pleasant. Really a best place for employees who dream to achieve great success. My teammates are very supportive and always helped me in solving complex issues. And also appreciate company management who always motivate and encourage their employees to perform better."

Magento Developer
in Portland, OR

"SynapseIndia is one of the reputed companies in India. I have never seen such a professional company in my life. I wish company due progress in the coming years."

.NET Developer
in Portland, OR

"SynapseIndia is always committed to develop a great bond between the employees and the organization. They regularly arrange different contests and events from time to time to encourage employees and develop a strong bond with one another & keeping them cheerful & persuading at the working environment."