Sherwin-Williams Employee Reviews for Anonymous Employee

Browse Sherwin-Williams Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 33 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Boca Raton, FL

"I’ve work for Sherwin Williams for a little over 2 years. It is a great job and a great opportunity for newly grads to jump right into a leadership role. I’ve learned a ton in regards to leadership, sales, and business as a whole."

in Cleveland, OH

"I've worked for this company since i graduated from college. I went through their management training program twice in two different departments within 3 years. I used to be an operations manager and an assistant manager. In both positions i always found it hard to develop myself because i did not have any support from my peers. During my training period with the company i was surrounded by great people who took upon themselves to make you grow at an extremely fast pace, proving all the support a trainee needed. once placed on the field, i found it hard to fit in. My new peers were more like a competition and the work environment was not professional at any point. My supervisor was almost never available and when he was, he was never supportive. For a company that encourages empowerment of employees, i never felt empowered to do my job and make decisions."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Sherwin-Williams Anonymous Employee

"I worked at Sherwin-Williams CEP plant for little under a year. During my time there they seemed liked really cared about their employees by making sure everyone remained safe and informed. They also gave out a lot of overtime opportunities. However, the ability grow within the company was fairly low."

in Cleveland, OH

"Sherwin Williams is a large organization with plenty of need and opportunities in IT. The diversity of the headquarters is good compared to other companies in Cleveland, however there is still room for improvement. The culture of the business is can be a bit conservative and many employees have seemingly spent decades at the company."

Average Sherwin-Williams Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Opelousas, LA

"If you are management they will quickly switch you to a salary exempt employee so that they can take real advantage of you without monetary compensation. They will be sure to only hire part-time workers to work for you so that they don’t have to pay out benefits and they can take the most from them without compensating them either. They will be sure they overload you and take advantage of you. Don’t do it. Don’t apply for anything within the company."

in Pelham, AL

"Sherwin Williams is a great company to work for if you can wade through all of the corporate nonsense. Promotions are given based on favoritism and not worthiness. But if you can make it through this then everything else is great!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Franklin, IN

"I have worked for Sherwin Williams since 2018. Since becoming an employee with this company, there has not been a single day that I have not felt welcome and valued. This is a great employer for employees of many different backgrounds. I would recommend them any day of the week."

in Columbus, OH

"Sherwin Williams is a strong company, though I thought it was time for a career change."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Marengo, IL

"I worked at the EPS location for this company. While the building seemed a bit dated, the people there were very helpful and enjoyable to be around. I had my own required work to do, but when that ran out it was almost fun to go and help my peers with their work. We would go to a local restaurant for lunch occasionally which was always nice. Overall, the people are laid back and very helpful, but the work can get mundane."

in Manassas, VA

"It was a great environment, great people, great energy, and most importantly I learned a lot in my short time there. I would recommend it to anybody who inquires about a job there."