Working at Shell in River Rouge, MI: 1 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in River Rouge, MI Area

Browse Shell Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in River Rouge, MI at Shell give their company a 2.8 rating out of 5.0 based on 1, whereas overall Average Rating of Shell is 0.0 out of 5.0 based on 0 Shell Review Ratings. The happiest Shell employees in River Rouge, MI are Anonymous Employees submitting an average rating of 3.9.

(based on 75 Shell Review Ratings)

Working at Shell in River Rouge, MI: 1 Employee Reviews

Shell Employee

"I've worked with Shell Oil Company for almost 8 years now and have been at my current plant for 7 years. I started off as a lead machine operator and based on my prior work experience and drive I became a logistics administrator in River Rouge. A year later I was promoted to the role of material scheduler which I still do at this point. I'm currently looking for better growth opportunities at a company where everyone will get a fair shot for promotion and success. I no longer want to be a part of a company where friends promote friends to positions that they are not qualified for."