8 Service Corporation International Reviews

Browse Service Corporation International Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 8 Service Corporation International Review Ratings)
Service Corporation International Employee

"Have enjoyed my time at SCI, Inc."

Market Sales Manager

"I’ve worked at SCI since April of 2018. This is a great company with an outstanding mission statement and vision. This is a company who does an outstanding job of protecting families during a really difficult time in their lives."

Service Corporation International Employee

"I have been with SCI for 4.5 years. It is a great company. However, growth opportunities are almost nonexistent cause there is practically no turn over at the headquarters."

in Monrovia, CA

"I have worked at Service corporation international for the past thirteen years. I have been fortunate to build several sales teams that represent our firms throughout the country. We have grown from three active sales members to over two hundred and fifty in a two year span."

Average Service Corporation International Ratings in the Past 2 Years

2012 $2
in Toronto, ON

"I've been a licensed funeral service professional practising in good standing in Canada for over a decade... Service Corporation International / Dignity Memorial is 99% corrupt from the ground up. Senior management toy with the livelihood of employees by setting them up to fail, then engaging in constructive dismissal, or terminating them WITHOUT cause! The VAST MAJORITY of the training and managerial staff of Service Corporation International / Dignity Memorial in Canada are OUTRAGEOUSLY under-qualified and woefully neglectful of their duties. Alternatives exist... NEVER work for these amateurs! NEVER use their lousy funeral homes! Service Corporation International / Dignity Memorial ACTIVELY and SECRETELY induces superior talent from other major firms with the (false) promise of higher pay, more professional flexibility, or upward mobility. They will use you for what you're worth to them: attracting people from your community (especially bereaved families) for advance planning or at-time-of-need funeral revenue streams, and then callously discard of you when they feel you've served your introductory public relations purpose. Heed the warning of an accomplished funeral service industry insider: save yourself enormous (additional) grief by neither working for, nor using their services!! Just look at all of the unresolved complaints lodged with your local Better Business Bureau... STAY AWAY!!"

Service Corporation International Employee

"I have worked for SCI for 5 years and I have found it a good company to work for, however, there is not a lot of opportunity to advance."

Service Corporation International Employee

"Great company that is good for a long term employment, the only down side is that the compensation is not always the best."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Market Sales Manager

What do you like about working at Service Corporation International?

"Exciting and diverse work environment, competative with monthly recognition, helping people"

"Ask alot of questions regarding what are the issues in the department that you are applying for. They are not very forthcomming with information."

What don't you like about working at Service Corporation International?

"Very poor communication from the top down. Top management people are lost and not qualified for job positions they were grandfathered into their positions. You have Ops people running sales departments and implementing sales strategies that are very ineffective not well thought out."

"I would use a covenant leadership style that allows input from the field to better understand the needs of the team and customers."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5