(based on 102 Sam's Club Review Ratings)
"Sam's Club is great starting point into retail services, there is a lot to learn and they are willing to help you achieve your best."
Posted 12 years ago
Night Stocker

"I worked for Sam's Club in the summer of 2018 as a night stocker before I went off to college. The company takes pride in giving the members an unparalleled experience with their friendly staff, and it was an honor to work among them. The work was rewarding as you were constantly helping people, and the coworkers were also nice and memorable."

Cashier
in Mount Pleasant, MI

"I've been working for not only Sams club but also The Home Depot . I've worked for them for a year and a month now. I worked as a paint associate and I love it. Now for Sams Club I have worked there for 5 months as a frontline cashier and it has given me a great experience with not only the members but with the job overall."

Sam's Club (146)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Lehigh Press (8)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Aaron Brothers (16)
in Fort Myers, FL

"I worked for Sam's Club for over 27 years. I loved the ability to transfer between departments and learn other jobs. It was a fast paced and busy place with a lot of customer service needs. Good starting pay and benefits."

in Glendale, AZ

"I have worked at Sam's Club for 2 1/2 years as a cashier, enjoy working with members of the club, helping with questions or concerns on a product, warranty, and there benefits, Managers of the store are very supported by their associates and always provide a helping hand to all members when needed"

in Lakeland, FL

"good at my job i work at sams club for 11 years"

Member Services Associate
in Fort Worth, TX

"I've worked for Sam's Club for three years now. It has been a great place for me to make some extra cash while I finished college. They provide great benefits and really focus on being a team."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Meat Cutter
in Glendale, AZ

"I've worked at Sam's Club for 10 years as a meat cutter. The job is stress-free. The only thing that isn't great about it is the management team."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Aurora, CO

"Sams is a great company to work for! They work with your schedule in case you are attending school and have great values. The pay is great and the benefits are phenomenal"

in San Bruno, CA

"They have real good projects."

Cashier
in Columbia, MO

"I don’t get paid enough for everything they require us to do"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Battle Creek, MI

"I worked for Sam's Club since August 2018 in a management position and found it a challenging and fun environment to work. The Club worked as a cohesive team and helped each other strive to be the best they could be to service their members. I was embracing all the digital functions that are needed in this digital age in Retail and making it better for the member's service."

in Sharpsburg, GA

"I have been working at Sams Club since June of 2016. It was a great college job that helped me get through school and pay by bills."

in Brooksville, FL

"I was originally employed as an MIT with Sam’s and was quickly placed in to my permanent position. To excel you must be a self starter and possess the drive to find the information needed to run a successful team, at Sam’s you are ultimately in control of your training and progression within the company. Pro’s: competitive pay and bonus program, fast paced and changing work environment, clear corporate structure and expectations. Con’s: that really depends on the individual. Lack of stability with management structuring was a con for me."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Plano, TX

"I enjoy meeting all types of people, greeting, talking about the product and asking for the sale. I learned from the members and they learned from me. What I enjoy the most is helping the members enjoy their shopping experience and knowing they left happy."

Specialty Manager
in Macon, GA

"I work for Sam’s Club and it is a family oriented environment where associates make members feel right at home when shopping. The company takes good care of its associates and there are many resources to explore for guidance. We take good care of our members also and ensure every shopping experience is a good one."