(based on 38 Royal Caribbean Review Ratings)
4.7
4.6
"Royal Caribbean is a great company to work for. The only thing I would 'warn' Americans about is that, typically you will work 7 days a week 10+ hours a day for months at a time. This is not what we are used too. Also the salary may seem lower than what you'd make doing a comparable job on land but if you are single with no property owned you will save at least 70% of your salary because all items related to living expenses are covered on board. You also get to see the world. To summarize: If you are single, want to see the world and are a hard worker then RCCL is a great fit."
Posted 6 years ago in Miami, FL
in Miami, FL

"I worked for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line for a year and I think it is a great company with a very good culture. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, I was laid off along with many other talented teammates. Even though I was laid off I still believe RCCL is a very good company to work for."

in Hollywood, FL

"Great company to work for."

Royal Caribbean (58)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Priceline.com (6)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Tickets.com (7)
in Miami, FL

"I have worked in Royal Caribbean since May 2019. Last year was for me very challenging. Company is open to changes always brings new ideas and tools and open to any ideas which are coming from employee. I have been supporting production, deploying new release every 1,5 month. Coordinating with offshore team, review the work, automating test cases. RCI leaders tried their best to stay team motivated and do their best."

Assistant Project Manager
in Miami, FL

"I spent two years at Royal Caribean Cruise lines as an Area manager. the company was a great place to work. I personally had the privilege to work with a phenomenal team and will work to maintain the culture I got to experience."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

Average Royal Caribbean Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Miami, FL

"Royal Caribbean is the most innovative cruise line company. Working in digital transformation, I had the opportunity to learn a lot about delivering exciting products that are great for guests and crew members. The team was extremely driven with a strong sense of ownership."

in Miami, FL

"Unfortunately I was only at RCCL for a short time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However I only have wonderful things to say about the company, its executives and those I worked with and for. It is a great company that values their employees and has tremendous business aesthetic."

Area Manager Intern
in Miami, FL

"I came to RCCL with no experience in the Cruise and or naval industry. In 2 years I was able to accomplish successfully almost 4 Dry Docks with several projects at the same time. Including refresh on 1,600 cabins in timely manner. Usually preparation for Dry Dock takes 3 to 4 month and around 56 days in Dry Dock."

Strategy Analyst
in Miami, FL

"This company was an amazing opportunity to learn about such a complex business operation. Royal Caribbean gave me an opportunity since day one to dive deep into data and not only report to senior leadership but also take ownership of automizing and making tech more efficient. My team was built with amazing, hardworking and respectful people. Although I was terminated due to the COVID-19 reduction in force, I have had an amazing experience."

Senior QA Lead

"nice and great"

in Miami, FL

"Great company to work, amazing atmosphere and support"

Senior QA Lead
in Miami, FL

"Royal Caribbean is great!"

in Miami, FL

"Overall great company with poor leadership in certain areas. Not enough involvement from executives with day-to-day operations or in relation to employees."

IT Project Manager
in Miramar, FL

"I've worked for Royal Caribbean for about 2 years and in my opinion, it is a great environment for an IT Project Manager. My boss and colleagues are great and the work/life balance was awesome. It's sad that the corona virus impacted this industry which resulted in me being laid off."

in Miami, FL

"Excellent company to work for. Great compensation. Good team work spirit. Awesome company culture."

Cognizant Engineer
in Dover, FL

"I worked for Royal Caribbean for 16 months and found them to be a great company to work for. They are willing to train and educate personnel and help them determine their career path. Good compensation and a competitive benefits package."