(based on 63 Quicken Loans Review Ratings)
"I have worked in the mortgage industry since 2006 and I thoroughly loved my position as a processor with Quicken loans. I loved the family atmosphere and living by our isms."
Posted 6 years ago in Detroit, MI
in Detroit, MI

"I've worked for Quicken Loans for several years. The company is very innovative and strives to deliver the highest quality customer service available."

Verification Specialist
in Detroit, MI

"I have worked for quicken loans for the Past 6 months best Experience of my life but I want to Love To Texas Areas"

Quicken Loans (72)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cottonwood Financial (5)
in Detroit, MI

"I have worked for Quicken Loans for almost a year. Looking to change positions due to the 70 hour work weeks and instability of commission pay."

in Detroit, MI

"I have worked as a business analyst in the Quicken loans from August 2018 and the project was to re-engineer the existing Loan Origination System (LOS) and enable it to incorporate business rules and third-party technologies into their processes. Modules covered Loan application, pre-qualification through settlement, plus mortgage processing workflow tools to assist closing and documentation."

Average Quicken Loans Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Senior Mortgage Banker
in Detroit, MI

"I currently work at Quicken Loans, which is the #1 Mortgage Lender in America. The company is amazing in many ways, with the technology, ethics and training. I currently work as a Mortgage Banker and it can be stressful with the hours. The ability to work from home makes the job much easier than having to drive to the office in Downtown Detroit."

Quicken Loans Employee

"I have worked for Quicken Loans since 2020. They are the nation’s top wholesale mortgage company With proven leadership and have won multiple JD Power awards for the past ten years. They value their Employees as persons and offer a life-balanced work environment."

Quicken Loans Employee

"I have worked for the company since 2020. They have a solid financial foundation and proven leadership that is inspirational to all Employees to emulate. Their business model is based on the basic principle of "Customer first...Doing the right thing." For the past ten consecutive years, they have won the prestigious JD Power award for “Highest in customer satisfaction in the USA.” I am proud to be groomed by them for next step,career advancement."

Mortgage Loan Officer
in Detroit, MI

"Good place to work long hours"

in Detroit, MI

"Ql is splendid. Nothing more nothing less"

in Detroit, MI

"I worked for One Reverse Mortgage for almost 2 years. After Quicken closed the ORM Detroit office, we were sent to Quicken Loans Refinance. There is nothing but work. Great money but you work 6 to 7 days a week, 12 to 15 hour days. With a family and children, this job became very difficult to stay. Amazing benefits, pay, and volunteer work. You have no other life."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Detroit, MI

"I have been with the company since October 2016 and it has been one of the most exciting experiences of my life. I have gotten close with a lot of the people I have worked with and they feel like family. Although there are thousands of employees - the great culture that is instilled makes it feel like you know everyone."

Software Engineering Intern
in Detroit, MI

"I’ve worked with Quicken Loans since 2019. The company has an empowering entrepreneurial and team-building culture that allows anyone to be able to further one’s career. The company has emphasized “doing the right thing” as the primary priority of the culture isms (isms being the cultural values of the company). The company has been around since 1985 and employs 20,000 people within Detroit, Columbus, OH, Windsor, CA, and Phoenix, AZ."

"Not comfortable commenting."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Detroit, MI

"Overall the experience is great"

in Detroit, MI

"I worked for a short time with Quicken Loans mortgage services as a mortgage banker when I left my IT Project Coordinator contract position with Centria Healthcare to try something new in my career and gain additional knowledge and skills in the mortgage industry. I enjoyed my time with Quicken Loans and the company has a great culture, but the hours and work-life balance just weren't a good fit for myself and my family."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5