11 Quicken Loans Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Quicken Loans Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 11 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
Quicken Loans Anonymous Employee

"I have been working for Quicken Loans for about three years in the communications department. The culture of the company is phenomenon and the quality of people they hire is amazing. Everyone is out to do well and learn from each other to be their best. I would say an opportunity area for this company would be in the feedback they are given. They do provide a platform for team members to discuss company improvement solutions, however, they do not generally make those changes depending on the area of they business they are focusing on. Unfortunately, they do seem to play favorites in leadership and you do somewhat have to play the politics to be able to move up."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Detroit, MI

"Cons of the job: Low Pay; Pros: The people"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Detroit, MI

"Employee since 2013. Currently executive mortgage banker (bottom level is regular banker, then senior, then executive, then president's club)."

in Detroit, MI

"I love working for Quicken Loans. Besides for the obvious perks, like unlimited free slushies and snacks, it's a fun place to work. They encourage you to take a step back when you're getting stressed and play one of the games they have scattered about to de-stress. We have bean bag tic tac toe and a basketball hoop in my section. You have an extreme likelihood of being promoted and growing in your career. QL isn't just a job or a company-it's a culture and it's one-of-a-kind. I would recommend QL to anyone if they want to work somewhere where you feel like you matter. Everyone has a voice from the very bottom to the very top and they don't just say that you really do."

Average Quicken Loans Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Detroit, MI

"Really good experience, want to go back for full time."

in Detroit, MI

"I have worked for Quicken loans as an Advanced Analytics Intern. I had a great experience working with them. They respect interns a lot and give sufficient freedom to implement their ideas and adopt new technologies. The culture of the company is really amazing."

in Detroit, MI

"Quicken loans is the second largest Mortgage banker in the US. in 2013 Quicken closed over $80 billion in mortgages, it is expected that by 2015 Quicken will over take Wells Fargo as the largest mortgage banker in the US. Quicken has consistently been rated as one of the best places to work in the US by Forbes and Computerworld magazines."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Detroit, MI

"Quicken Loans is an amazing company! With the most recent move of their headquarters to Detroit, it has caused many of us who live in the suburbs to have significantly longer commutes. As more and more businesses move to Detroit, the worse traffic gets and is leading to many hours commuting."

in Detroit, MI

"I've worked for Quicken Loans since 2012 and it is a great work atmosphere and top notch company. The training is second to none. Awesome people there."

in Detroit, MI

"I've worked at Quicken Loans since March 2012. This is a strong team oriented organization."

Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5