On average, employees at Qualcomm give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Qualcomm employees are Software Test Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.9 and Contractors with a rating of 4.3.

(based on 272 Qualcomm Review Ratings)

"Qualcomm is one of the greatest places to work! Provides abundant work opportunities in vast area of engineering and technology."
Posted 7 years ago in San Diego, CA
Engineering Technician
in Lake Elsinore, CA

"Great place to work. Just far from home and looking for somewhere with better pay."

Qualcomm Employee

"The initial expression is that the company reaches with technological advancements."

Qualcomm (341)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (8)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
Principal Accountant

"I've worked for Qualcomm for 5 years. It creates intellectual property, semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Qualcomm employs 30,000 people worldwide. Diverse , fast pace environment with lots of opportunities for career advancement."

Engineering Technician

"I worked with Qualcomm for 5 months, I believe the upper management takes great efforts to improve employee morale, especially with the COVID-19 pandemic, giving employees company giveaways, increased break time and gift card money for meals. My immediate supervisor was great, some of my co-workers could improve on work ethic and production/sense of urgency. Overall it was a positive experience, a lot more on campus benefits will be open to employees once the pandemic subsides."

Qualcomm Employee

"At my current company, I am treated with respect and given many opportunities to grow. My manager is extremely understanding and compassionate. Additionally, my team is collaborative which makes my work enjoyable."

Qualcomm Employee

"Good place to work and develop skills."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Qualcomm Employee

"Worked for Qualcomm as a summer intern and enjoyed it, had a great mentor and supervisor guide me with my project and enjoyed intern homerooms where I got to chat with other interns. Sucks that I had to do it remote this summer instead of enjoying the beautiful beach in San Diego but was still worthwhile."

Senior Engineer

"Good place to work. Work happens fast here."

Qualcomm Employee

"Leading semiconductor company with exposure to cutting edge technologies including mobile, auto and IoT."

Qualcomm Employee

"Very dynamic environment and get the opportunity to work on bleeding-edge technology. Strong company culture around innovation and solving complex technical issues."

Qualcomm Employee

"Worked in Audio team, specifically in audio and voice services team which develops firmware that runs on Qualcomm’s hexagon DSP. Worked on a new audio DSP framework called GECKO which caters to various market segments such as mobile phones, automotive, smart speakers etc. We successfully launched phase 1 of GECKO on Snapdragon 845 and other chipsets and also launched a few features of GECKO phase 2 on cypress chipset which caters to smart speakers market. My responsibilities include design, development and commercialization of voice call drivers interfacing with modem layers (of GSM, WCDMA, 1x, LTE) and HLOS drivers; development/enhancements of voice/audio post/pre-processing software; optimization of voice algorithms for Qualcomm DSP platform; enhancements to device drivers such as I2S, slimbus. Have excellent knowledge on voice call date flow, voice call handovers between different RATs, vocoders, voice call RTD requirements and overall voice call/audio architecture. My work includes design of various audio DSP framework features, development of code in c, simulator testing, working with various sub teams for on-target testing, analyzing and supporting customer issues. Have a very good understanding and knowledge of core DSP and RTOS topics. Have experience with Qualcomm debug tools such as QXDM, APEX, QACT and Crashman to perform a swift and accurate analysis of the issues. Have experience on debugging framework, algorithmic and system specific issues and also possess on-target debugging skills."

Qualcomm Employee

"It's a great company from strategy and employee benefits"

QA Engineer

"I have worked for Qualcomm for 3 years. Qualcomm is a huge company with about 40000 employees world wide with Sandiego as its main base. It has good work environment and a leading company in semiconductor and 5G technology."

Qualcomm Employee

"It's a great place to work with different technologies and great minds."

Qualcomm Employee

"Great company to work at as an Intern"