(based on 4 Qdoba Mexican Grill Review Ratings)

2.5
2.5
in Woburn, MA

"I’ve work for Qdoba Mexican grill for 5 year , I really enjoy my time in this job because it get me the opportunity of professional and personal growing skills. I stared at a line server and I’m now a assistant manager the only thing Qdoba have to improve is the salary but no everything have to be perfect but I can be better .This company is a great company to grow but it need more training for the management no everyone both to be one some but it can become one by training and practice with studying and practice .Qdoba have many benefits juts for the manager no for the employees and that’s why people come and go all the time."

General Manager
in Morristown, NJ

"Weren’t ready for a change of the guard"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Qdoba Mexican Grill (6)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hotel del Coronado (9)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Bojangles' (6)
in Morristown, NJ

"I started working at qdoba in 2019 it was great to start but the focus on saving money at all costs really brought down the quality of work by everyone"

in West Lafayette, IN

"I enjoyed working at that restaurant, however, working 25 hrs/wk and taking a full schedule with 3 math classes, and a recently shattered forearm, made my last semester difficult. Although I enjoyed the fast paced aspects of the job."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
General Manager

What do you like about working at Qdoba Mexican Grill?

"Customers and Crew"

"Being friendly earns extra money, bonus program is very nice."

"Be prepared to multi-task"

Manager

"Watch your back if you decide to work here."

What do you like about working at Qdoba Mexican Grill?

"Training, empowering and supporting the hourly employees is the best part. Great cultural interaction w/ people from all over Latin America."

"Do your homework and interview some of the existing managers in diff. stores. This may be a good stepping-stone job to get your foot in the door, get a few years of experience, and then go work for a real restaurant company. My advice - work for Chipotle or even start with Applebee's (if you want full service) if you want to be trained properly with good systems and good people."

What don't you like about working at Qdoba Mexican Grill?

"In the past, local mgt team was scary. They had people in Dist. Mgr positions who didn't know how to run stores and a Dir of Ops who had no prior restaurant experience and was evil. Hopefully, all of that has changed. They're just a Chipotle ripp-off that still has problems executing so many menu items."

"Do it simple and do it right, everytime. Quit focusing on the bottom line and look at the brand and what products support it for long run success. Oh, you already tried that, didn't you"