On average, employees at PwC give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest PwC employees are Senior Tax Associates submitting an average rating of 4.9 and CPAS with a rating of 4.4.

(based on 146 PwC Review Ratings)
PwC Employee

"Good place to work if you are a newly minted accountant. Hard work, long hours, and the firm is often ethically challenged."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Tampa, FL

"I've worked at PwC for almost 2 years. It is a great place to work if you get on a project that takes advantage of your skills and your directors support your career growth. You have no control over what projects you get placed into because you cannot refuse an assignment. They send you where they need you and take you out when they need you someplace else to keep the business coming into the organization."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Kansas City, MO

"Been a contractor for less than a year, & not hard work, but very process/detail oriented, so steep learning curve for first couple months."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior User Interface Developer

"I really enjoyed working for PwC. It's a great place to work and all my co-workers were very nice."

Average PwC Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Bellevue, WA
PwC Employee

"Great place to start and grow your career but job has a lot of worklife balance issues."

PwC Employee

"I really enjoyed working for PwC. It's a great place to work and all my co-workers were very nice. Work-life balance during busy season should be not expected not only at PwC, but I believe at most of all CPA firms."

in Tampa, FL

"It was an awesome company to work with."

DBA Technical Lead

"I have workedwith PWC SDC India from March 2012 to March 2014. I had a very good experience to implement the R12 Application with 11G upgrade and integrate with fusion and powerplant along with CCNB and Weblogic. Also worked on Supporting Database residing on AIX ASM diskgroups. And could be part of the performance team too."

in Tampa, FL

"You are merely a small gear in a massive machine. The environment can be difficult at times but the good salary and benefits make up for this."

CPA
in Battle Creek, MI

"I have worked with the company for 5 years as the CFO/Controller. Management and employees have been good to me except in the area of compensation. I have a fairly autonomous position as I am the only financial person in the company. Instituted and maintained full accounting system and financial reporting system."

Tax Associate
PwC Employee

"I have worked at PwC for over 17 years and have advanced my career from a support role to management. However, there is no career path for individuals in support services. One must leave their department in order to achieve the next level of their career and often, must take a step down to learn a new functional area to continue advancement. This is not so for our audit and tax professionals who have a well laid out career path from entry level to partner. The firm offers excellent benefits from flexibility to paid time off and tuition reimbursement. The facilities are always well maintained and you are provided with the tools to do your job."

in McLean, VA

"I've worked for PwC for over 8 years. I have been tremendously happy with the work environment and my opportunities, but recently have encountered roadblocks to continued success. I feel that PwC can be a great place for many people to work, but one must play the game to move up past a certain point."

in Washington, DC

"I've worked with PWC for three years as a Senior Associate and Systems Engineer. The corporate culture seems to be that of a smaller company, despite the fact that PWC has over 170,000 employees and locations in multiple countries. Overall, PWC is a business-oriented and very formal company."