(based on 187 PwC Review Ratings)
PwC Employee

"PwC is a good place to work at dependent on your goals. There's plenty of opportunity and ability to move up and around the firm. However, with the company being as large as it is, it could seem stagnant in your ability to do so. Further work life balance at the firm is much to be desired."

PwC Employee

"The firm itself is filled with bright individuals who are willing to dedicate lots of time to your personal development, however, whereas the people were amazing, the work itself is often boring, time-consuming, inefficient, and client-relations are rather strained (PwC does not have the best tech reputation, but this is changing). You aren't wracking your brain for cutting edge solutions to issues, but instead are trying to deal with the 75-80 hrs/week you'll be working on a project."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Senior Strategist

"I’ve worked for PwC since 2015. The company offers some work life balance (work from home 2-3 days per week) in office roles. PwC also invests in its employees’ digital upskilling. I have formally been trained in AI, blockchain, human centered design, etc. and regularly build workflows, bots, and dashboards to automate processes."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
PwC Employee

"Amazing company to work for. Love the work life balance. Helps candidates grow in a professional services environment by giving exposure to different clients, different projects. My overall experience is amazing. I have built the best relationships with so many people from different backgrounds. The only drawback is the compensation and time to grow."

Average PwC Ratings in the Past 4 Years

PwC Employee

"I have been working at PwC full-time for almost about 11 months.There is a lot about the firm that is great. It is a great culture that values collaboration , that truly values diversity of its employees, and that is very collegial. Very forward thinking company - provides us many tools / ups-killing to increase our efficiency, well-being rewards and flexibility - allows a work-life balance."

in San Francisco, CA

"Worked at PwC, great place to learn a lot in a short amount of time."

PwC Employee

"PwC is a great place to work that has allowed me to start my professional career off on the right foot. I have been able to establish and develop many professional relationships that I hope to continue to leverage as I continue my career."

Compliance Specialist
in London, ON

"Good compensation and friendly working environment."

PwC Employee

"it was a great experience. a lot of working hours, and need to be always ready to help and support internal activities."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
PwC Employee

"I’ve worked for PwC since 2015. It is a strong company driven by its values and strives to provide excellent client service. Recently focused on using emerging technology to drive efficiency. Some metrics for rating performance are outdated, including tracking hours over standard (hours worked over 40/week)."

in San Antonio, TX

"A great place to work and grow."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Implementation Lead

"Leading consulting company in the world. Multiple opportunities to receive cross training to further your career. Extensive travel, need to excel in customer service and multi-tasking. Must be top of your game at all times, less then excellence is not tolerated. Pay is Far."

Marketing Strategy Manager
in Morristown, NJ

"Culture varies from one office and one team to the next so you really don't know what the job is until you're in the role."

Tax Consultant
in Brazil, IN

"Motivated and dedicated professional with 4+ years of experience providing tax planning and tax compliance consulting services to high net worth executive level assignees and families. Responsible to elaborate and review annual and monthly Brazilian tax obligations such as Brazilian Annual Income Tax Return, Brazilian Definitive Departure Income Tax Return, Communication of Definitive Departure, Declaration of Foreign Held Assets and Rights. Team leader responsible to provide compliance services for multinational companies of vary industries like The Coca-Cola Company, Pfizer, Pilkington, BHP Billiton, and Zara. Responsible to train and assist staff to perform activities under the correct Key Performance Indicator guidelines and active usage of Company internal software."

in Brooklyn, NY

"Great company and culture"