On average, employees at PwC give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest PwC employees are Senior Tax Associates submitting an average rating of 4.9 and Senior Consultants with a rating of 4.4.

(based on 253 PwC Review Ratings)

Technical Lead

"Work in PWC SDC from 2013."

in Florham Park, NJ

"I've been with PwC for four years."

Consultant
Senior Consultant
Senior Associate

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Senior Consultant
in Fairfax, VA
Business Analyst
Senior Manager
in Cleveland, OH

What do you like about working at PwC?

"I like the freedom to develop a business practice in a highly visible market as a premiere provider of services."

"Find the right people who provide the support and financial backing to enter into new practice areas."

What don't you like about working at PwC?

"No negatives. The firm supported all personal efforts and the result was 30+ people working in the practice after three years."

"A dedicated practice unit focused on health care in the Cleveland marketplace is essential for the firm."

in Indiana, PA

"Great company and good learning curve."

Senior Associate

"I worked at the Chicago office of PwC, LLP for six months (short-term contract). It was the best experience I've had so far in my contracting career. It started with being engaged with PwC by being included in firmwide emails of events/activities that I could get involved with. I was invited and encouraged to attend the holiday party. I felt that my input and suggestions were heard and valued. At the Sr. Associate level, I was properly assigned to projects and felt truly valued as a member of these projects. And, this firm values employee having balance in their work life. For example, team members are encouraged to take walking breaks throughout the day, gather for team outings, and had friendly health challenges."

IT Consultant
in Turkey, TX

"I worked in PricewaterhouseCoopers between 2016 and 2018. PwC protects ethical and business standards at the high level. I was very luck for being a member of PwC because I had a chance to work with more than 30 clients during the two year. This different clients from various sectors developed my management and IT skills."

Senior Assurance Associate

"I've worked at PWC and i will say it is a great place to work with good work life balance and friendly work environment. The company supports continuous professional Education of it's employees and also gives the best to every of their clients. I will recommend PWC to everyone."

Senior Project Manager
in Washington, DC

"Wonderful company with a lot of architectural, interior design and planning opportunities"

in Bellevue, WA
Tax Associate

"I worked for PWC and it was a great experience."