67 PSAV Presentation Services Reviews

Browse PSAV Presentation Services Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at PSAV Presentation Services give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest PSAV Presentation Services employees are Sales Managers submitting an average rating of 4.2 and Director of Event Technologies with a rating of 3.8.

(based on 42 PSAV Presentation Services Review Ratings)
Sales Coordinator
in San Francisco, CA

"Great for Entry level wanting to learn the industry!"

in Orlando, FL

"I worked for PSAV for 5 years - I loved the culture and values the company stands for and operates off of. Unfortunately due to COVID I, along with others, was furloughed as the Hospitality Events Industry was directly effected. PSV has great growth structure and opportunities."

PSAV Presentation Services (67)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Viacom (33)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is JD Audio & Video Design (6)
in Indianapolis, IN

"I've worked for PSAV for half-a-year and was pleased with how open and welcoming upper-management staff were when I was newly hired. They see themselves as one gigantic team operating out of the same city or location. The only downside is that there are scarce times when one with have a consistent work schedule."

Associate Director

"I've worked for PSAV since 1998 in the audio visual/live events industry. I have discovered that I excel in working with a client's overall vision, making it a reality, all within a desired budget. Starting with a general idea and seeing it come alive is what I do best and am thankful for all the opportunities PSAV has provided for me."

Average PSAV Presentation Services Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Sales Manager

"I have been working for PSAV for about 3 years and a half. Is a company that understand the need to train their employees regularly and to permit to have a balance between family life and job."

in Schiller Park, IL

"Good company. Great benefits. Largely dependent on hotel industry."

PSAV Presentation Services Employee

"I've worked at PSAV for a little over 2 years now. The company is great. I worked in tax and had a great tax director. She was able to help out with all aspects of tax and the driving of the goals of our department and organization."

in Harbor City, CA

"I've been working for PSAV for 2 years. Everyday on the job is different, so to generally review it as a whole feels like a disservice. I would argue that the techs carrying out the grunt work are mostly great people. The killer is the relationship between us and the sales teams or the higher ups. There are locations and events that are exceptions, of course."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Schiller Park, IL

"The company has a culture of training and promoting from within. Sometimes stressful, but a good work environment."

in Washington, DC

"PSAV was truly a great leverage into learning a lot more about Audio Visual systems and the industry on its own. At first it seemed a bit overwhelming to go into the Live Sound world, so walking in at first was a bit of an anxious moment for me. However after meeting my team, learning their sides of things, and realizing how much more I actually know and will know, This job has been a success. Now, i'm ready to seek greater opportunities."

in San Francisco, CA

"I worked for this company during a period of massive growth and success. I also survived political issues, with regards to union strikes and maintained profitability!"

in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

"I've been working for PSAV for a year now and have enjoyed every second of it. My director and co-workers are a blast to work with and there is never a dull moment. Every day brings new surprises and it never gets boring with all the hands-on we do every day."

Sales Manager

"I have worked for PSAV for roughly 1 year. I've found it to have very strong growth potential which will allow it's employees to grow and expand throughout not only the country but the world as a whole. The company employs more than 9,000 unique and highly qualified individuals in several thousand locations across the globe."

Technician
in Anaheim, CA

"PSAV is one of the leading AV companies for a reason. They have a strong overall structure within the company with plenty of room for growth, with an emphasis on training and development. They regularly exceed their clients wants and needs, and pride themselves on how well and how many shows/clients they have. As a tech, its definitely one of the best places to build your foundation. However, the one common gripe does hold true, they do not pay their techs well. Overall though, it's a great place to work, with good benefits as well."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Harbor City, CA

"I have worked for PSAV for the past year and when I first heard about the company and spoke to a hiring representative at my school (LA Film), they pitched it as I would be doing audio work and running boards at events since I come from an audio background, but this was not the case. I have not yet been given the chance to show my skills to the company even after I spoke with my supervisor. Also, work slows down causing the company to schedule us into work for months."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5