(based on 7 ProCore Solutions Review Ratings)

4.7
in Carpinteria, CA

"I have been working for Procore since July 2019. I have been exposed to so many different things such as their cultural value, and knowledge. They care a lot about their employee which is a great thing."

in Carpinteria, CA

"I started at Procore as a candidate experience coordinator in 2017. The company lived up to their "people first" values by giving me the opportunity to learn on the job and train in becoming a strong QA engineer. The culture that the Procore created allowed talented engineers to train those of us with less experience to meet the needs of a fast-paced and ever-changing product."

ProCore Solutions (7)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AKQA (8)
in Carpinteria, CA

"Over all this is a good, (not great) place to work. When I started I heard a lot about the early team dynamic but that is no longer the case and the work has become more business driven than people driven. They still understand the importance of culture but like so many companies as they grow the also grow away from the culture and the people that made them successful."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Santa Monica, CA

"I've worked with Procore since 2020 as a software engineer in Machine Learning team. The work environment is great and people share the values of optimistic, openness and ownership. Leadership team care a lot about employee."

Product Manager
in Carpinteria, CA

"Procore is a high growth cloud software company located in Carpinteria, California. Their construction management software provides solutions for all stages of construction. They have been recognized as one of the best places to work, a great environment for women, and for their flexible and progressive policies."

ProCore Solutions Employee

"I've worked for Procore since 2017 and have nothing bad to speak of the company! My time there has provided me with a great deal of growth, and I have acquired new skills that I will be able to take with me anywhere. Highly recommend!"

ProCore Solutions Employee

"Company that is focused on Employees, Customers, and then Company. With core values that are spoken to and hired against you will be joining teams that know where they are going. Moving between departments can be challenging so select a role that will align with your career objectives."