1 Pappas Restaurants Floor Manager Reviews

Browse Pappas Restaurants Reviews by Job Title →

Floor Managers at Pappas Restaurants give their company a 5.0 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Pappas Restaurants is 4.0, making them 22% happier than every other employee at Pappas Restaurants and 20% happier than every other Floor Manager on CareerBliss - the happiest Floor Managers work for Pappas Restaurants.

5.0
(based on 1 Floor Manager Review Rating)
Floor Manager

"Challenged daily & truly understood the importance of taking care of the guests."

What do you like about working at Pappas Restaurants?

"Working for Pappas was a great experience. I enjoyed working as a team for the common goal of providing a great experience for the guests. I enjoyed the atmosphere which was very energetic and fast paced."

"I thinks that its important to be the best you. Its important to present yourself in a professional manner and make sure you have done your research about who it is you want to work for. There is nothing more powerful than knowledge."

What don't you like about working at Pappas Restaurants?

"There is honestly nothing negative that I can say about my former employer."

"If I could suggest anything for the management team, it would be to have fun!! Its important that the work environment is an enjoyable one and that the staff have a great example to look to when things get a little stressful."