(based on 484 Oracle Review Ratings)
"I am a senior who has been around for a while. I think Oracle has pockets of genius with some heavy bureaucracy. There are tons of resources to help but it's a very self directed company. If you don't visit an office regularly, there is a distinct lack of culture and camaraderie. The vision is spot on in terms of completely integrated systems. It could use fewer PowerPoint producers. PowerPoint decks are available for everything with the associated pros and cons. PowerPoint runs the company."
Posted 6 years ago in Redwood City, CA
Deputy Manager
in Redwood City, CA

"It is a good company for people who want to grow."

in Burlington, MA

"I've worked with the company for almost two years. While at times it has been a great experience, for the most part, the culture and management style was very difficult to work under. The message from the executive level was often lost in translation to more junior employees."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5

Oracle (634)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is N2 Publishing (26)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is CareCore National (10)
Technical Operations Analyst
in Texas City, TX

"I have worked at Oracle for 2 years before my Masters. The learning curve has been steep and a great nurturing environment at Bangalore, JP Nagar office. My manager is the most versatile and just in regards to getting the work done. Proud to be a former employee of Oracle."

Cognizant Engineer
in Orlando, FL

"I have worked 21 years for Oracle. The company like most company's now days had moved to no longer considering the personnel as a resource. Oracle has move jobs to other countries to cut expenses. It seems the share price rules."

Average Oracle Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Miami, FL

"Have worked for Oracle since 2015."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Burlington, MA

"Oracle, and particularly their BDC program, is a fantastic company for recent college graduates to start a careers in sales. Leadership can be very helpful, and the resources they provide allow for success each day. With a defined growth path and semi-flexible decision making, Oracle is a perfect place for young salespeople to get started!"

Designer
in Reston, VA

"Overall great place to work and grow as a part of the team."

Business Analyst
in Miami, FL

"Overall, a very pleasant work environment and people to work around with."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Reston, VA

"A great company to work for and gain solid experience in both on-prem and cloud technologies. I highly recommend all IT professionals to strongly consider this company to be a part of your career journey at some point, there is a lot to learn, connections to make, and opportunities to avail!"

Strategic Sourcing Manager
in Santa Clara, CA

"A great place to start your career coming out of college to get the experience and stepping stones in the supply chain field."

in Hillsboro, OR

"I've worked at Oracle for over six years. It has been a wild ride. The company has gone through so many changes in that time that it's hard to keep track. Oracle has been making a transition from a traditional software business to one that sells its products and services via the cloud. That transition has lead to a number of shifts in leadership and priorities. I would say that the organization as a whole is so diverse that it is hard to review the company as a whole. Within my sphere of influence, Oracle is dynamic, exciting, hard-charging, and discipline. Like any other company, there are areas for improvement. Overall, I would say my experience has been positive and rewarding."

in Burlington, MA

"Oracle is a great company that allows you to learn the fundamentals of the selling cycle and how to prospect into companies across many different industries"

in Bothell, WA

"Dear Leader, I hope your day is going well. I am looking for new opportunities and wanted to reach out regarding the same. I am a seasoned engineering leader with 20+ years of experience. I have worked at both enterprise-level companies as well as startups and have experience as an IC and have also lead teams in the capacity of a Manager and as a Director wherein I have built, led and managed teams globally (India, Australia, and Japan) while shipped several enterprise-level scalable cloud services and products. I am also technically very strong and given any moment, I can roll up my sleeves and jump into code. Currently, at Oracle Cloud, I am managing a team of 12 engineers, and own the OCI’s Tagging service - a critical component of our Resources and Cost governance strategy. My day to day work involves strategic planning, thought leadership, execution, and operational excellence. My team is awarded as one of the most prolific teams under our SVP - known to ship features on a continual basis. I would be honored to have a chat with you to discuss the open position you have and explore potential fit. I can provide you references for my past work if needed. Best, Aseef"

Senior Technical Account Manager
in Holtsville, NY

"Good opportunities to advance, aggressive culture, internal politics can be challenging, working closely with customers and making a difference in their experience with Oracle."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Software Engineering Lead
in Bridgewater, NJ

"Strong company with leadership, blend of legacy and emerging technologies."