?Automation Engineer with close to 6 years of experience in Information Technology with an Emphasis on quality assurance in both ?Manual a?nd ?Automation testing. ??
• ?Expertise in Quality Analysis with a strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (S? DLC)? , Software Testing Life Cycle (?STLC?) and methodologies like ?Waterfall and Agile.???
• ?Strong background in ?Automating Test Cases ?using different Automation Tools like Selenium Web Driver?, ?Cucumber?, ?JUnit,? ?TestNG?, ?Maven ?and proficient in Java and have excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming ?concepts using in ?Automation perspectives?. ? ?Exhaustive experience in designing and implementation of Automation Frameworks including ?BDD (cucumber), data-driven a?nd ?Page Object Model (POM) approach. ??
Erick Rustam “SDET”
Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
email@example.com (773)-454-6425 Chicago, IL?.
• ?Excellent knowledge of ?developing t?he ?Automation framework ?using different tools like ?Selenium?, J? unit/? ?TestNG,? ?Eclipse?, Maven,? ?Cucumber?, Java Programming language.? ?
• ?Extensive experience in testing ?REST API ?services using ?Java, Postman?, ?RestAssured libraries,? knowledge in ?SOAP architect?. ??
• ?Excellent understanding of H? TML a?nd ?XML ?files, and extensively used ?Selenium locators ?like X? Path?, C? SS Selector?, ?Firebug,? ?FirePath locators and ?Selenium WebDriver to test web applications. ???Hands-on experience using version control systems like ?Git?, well versed in Defect Tracking and Bug Reporting tools like J? ira, HP ALM. ??
• ?Expert in ?Smoke Testing?, ?Functional, Regression, Negative, Positive, Back-end Testing, Grey Box, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), GUI Software Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Cross Browser and Cross-Platform Testing using ?Selenium Grid ?and Sauce Labs. ?? ??Experienced in using Jenkins ?as ?a Continuous Integration ?server to configure with ?BitBu
Northern Trust would be a great place to work if it were not for the preponderance of minimally active power-broker types that have the authority to veto your efforts. They also have a HUGE problem with offshore developers that are not acting in the best interest of the company.
I've been a consultant and employee, and have been treated well as both. Benefits are good and people are friendly. Work-life balance has been good to me. It had the small company feel when I started in the '90s, but now is a global organization which suffers from growing pains and being treated like a number.