316 Program Managers from Microsoft submitted salaries.
Current CEO: Steve Ballmer
Everyone at Microsoft is motivated to push boundaries. The company constantly observes how customers use its products, so it can consistently improve them. Solving problems and making breakthroughs is all part of the daily routine.
Microsoft’s operations cover a wide range of applications that range from home entertainment to enterprise-class business solutions. To best serve its customers, Microsoft has streamed its operations into five divisions, each of which is dedicated to a specific area:
• The Entertainment and Devices Division deals with developing advanced entertainment platforms, such as the Xbox games console. It also works on portable entertainment solutions and developing new technologies for next-generation devices.
• The Online Services Division creates and maintains online content, including the Bing search engine and MSN portals.
• The Windows & Windows Live Division develops the popular Windows operating system, as well as the Windows Live platform, which delivers software and services over the Internet.
• The Microsoft Business Division is responsible for developing business productivity and management solutions, such as the widely used Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• The Server and Tools Division develops the software that drives servers. Software development tools and platforms are also created here.
Microsoft is a large corporation that employs a wide range of computer-literate professionals in software development, sales, consultancy, customer support and many other fields. As well as offering competitive salaries and stock options, the company prides itself on its care for its employees. This includes a generous Microsoft benefits package, paid leave for new parents, and matched charitable donations. The company also nurtures learning by providing support for undergraduate and graduate studies, as well as offering more than 2,000 internal training programs. To view a full listing of Microsoft jobs, view the results below. Feel free to register as a CareerBliss user and set up Microsoft job alerts so you can be notified when new positions open.
Create an account and follow companies, manage job alerts, connect with other professionals and more.
Update your browser to have a more positive job search experience.Upgrade My Browser