On average, employees at Lincare give their company a 3.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 23% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Lincare employees are Customer Service Representatives submitting an average rating of 3.2 and Center Managers with a rating of 3.0.

(based on 29 Lincare Review Ratings)
2.6
2.5
"Lincare is a company that is growing and improving in many ways. Technology is improving operational efficiency. Relatively new executive management is enhancing the company as a good place to work, and is providing tools that allow employees to seek new opportunities within the company to grow and expand in their careers. Overall, good place to work, and getting better all the time."
Posted 5 years ago in Clearwater, FL
Lincare Employee

"Amazing positive leadership!! I love my job. Our patients and high standard of quality care come first."

Senior Sales Representative

"Lincare is one of the industry leaders."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.8 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5

Lincare (51)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is DEFENDER Direct (13)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (8)
Manager
in Clearwater, FL

Sales Manager
in Lakeland, FL

"I love working with the physicians and nurses at my offices."

What do you like about working at Lincare?

"I love working with my staff. They were incredible. I enjoy helping others and building relationships with my clients."

"This is a great stepping stone for anyone wanting to get into the health care field. The training is very good and when you are ready to depart Lincare you will be ready to take on larger endeavors."

What don't you like about working at Lincare?

"I can honestly say that there was nothing I did not enjoy about the company. Yes there were difficult times but getting through them was the excitement."

"Do not stop caring for your patients and go above and beyond to hep them."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Inside Sales Representative
in Old Hickory, TN

"I have worked for Lincare since 2019 and the job its self is fairly easy. Most of the supervisors are proficient and kind. The rep support is fairly efficient as well."

Medical Sales Representative
in Sandpoint, ID

"I’ve worked for lincare sense 2017 and found it to be a very creative company and in all a that has a lot of promotional options. The pay could be a little more competitive. But all and all a good company."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Customer Service Representative

"This company did not have it together very well."

Person You Work For 4.1 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.9 / 5
Support You Get 3.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.9 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Way You Work 4.7 / 5
CSR
in York, PA

What do you like about working at Lincare?

"I enjoyed working with patients, hospitals, and doctors on a daily basis. I like the fast paced environment, and having deadlines. I can work very well under pressure."

"Going into the medical field, it should really be something you love to do. Be ready to get the job done right, in a little amount of time."

What don't you like about working at Lincare?

"The only thing I did not like was when we were too short staffed. The CSR's would be on call a lot and it took a lot of time away from my family life. I didn't like going out in the middle of the night to service someone I didn't know in their home."

"I feel that the company I worked for made little mistakes. I would not do anything differently. My manager at the time is not the district manager for the company because she made good decisions in the best interest of the company."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Center Manager
in Titusville, FL

"Day to day assignments are about the same, not many challenges."

What do you like about working at Lincare?

"It's a very successful, reputation rich company. Access to a lot of resources, marketing materials and aggressive pricing."

"It is a good stable, job for people who feel comfortable in a similar daily job. Very standardized procedures."

What don't you like about working at Lincare?

"Because it is so corporate, I feel I don't have as much freedom as I would like. Wuld prefer more opportunities at the orporate office to grow. I can only hope to take my boss's job, which makes it hard to apply for."

"Giving more of a voice to the individual centers to make procedural improvements."

Sales Representative
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Clearwater, FL

"I’ve worked for Lincare Incorporated since 2018. I am ready for a new opportunity in a new venture to set forth. I admire all who I work with and the company as a whole. I’ve always been good working with the team and collaborating with others, in fact, I would speak nothing but the highest regards from Lincare Incorporated, but for me, I’m ready for a new Endeavor."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Center Manager
in Lancaster, CA

"I have managed the center and maintained larger and difficult accounts."

What do you like about working at Lincare?

"I enjoy working with accounts in the field, handling issues that trouble physician offices and medical groups. I also enjoy being in the field at patient's homes, experiencing what they are dealing with daily in order to better"

"Always keep your answers centered about needs based selling, the company is hugely focused on growth and moving forward in a competitive industry."

What don't you like about working at Lincare?

"I feel like there is encouragement to bend rules and policies established by FDA and/or CHAP when they present themselves. The times I have been short-staffed and asked for additional resources to overcome some issues, I was encouraged to get them resolved on my own even if they were clinically out of my scope of practice."

"Listen more closely to all questions and issues brought forth then address them appropriately, always abiding by all policies and compliance."

in Texarkana, TX

"I've worked for this company for almost 5 months, and I've liked it so far. The position is very stressful sometimes, but it feels rewarding to help out a patient get the services they need. The pay isn't too good, the overtime is taxed pretty high, and it isn't easy to make a comfortable living with this company if you're in a single income household. Overall, I agree that working here does have pros and cons, but I wouldn't recommend working here if you have very small children that require a lot of attention."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Marketing Representative
Person You Work For 3.2 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 2.6 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.8 / 5
Sales Representative
People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Support You Get 2.2 / 5
Rewards You Receive 1.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.3 / 5 Company Culture 3.6 / 5
Way You Work 4.8 / 5