(based on 30 Lincare Review Ratings)
2.6
2.5
2.7
"Lincare is a company that is growing and improving in many ways. Technology is improving operational efficiency. Relatively new executive management is enhancing the company as a good place to work, and is providing tools that allow employees to seek new opportunities within the company to grow and expand in their careers. Overall, good place to work, and getting better all the time."
Posted 5 years ago in Clearwater, FL
in Clearwater, FL

"The best advice for this company is to move out of florida. More than one manager there should resign for their con games at the cpap call center. If you want to buy pills on the call floor then apply, you might get a promotion! Are you a convicted thief? Apply you will do well!"

Inside Sales Representative
in Old Hickory, TN

"I have worked for Lincare since 2019 and the job its self is fairly easy. Most of the supervisors are proficient and kind. The rep support is fairly efficient as well."

Lincare (52)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is DEFENDER Direct (13)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (8)
in Orlando, FL

"I will just start by saying that this is one of the worst companies to work for. They are extremely rude, super sarcastic when you ask something or when they are telling you something, starting to your coworkers up to the office manager. They micromanage EVERY movement you take. They have a password for the bathroom, like who does that? Why would you have to put a password code in order for you to go to the bathroom? That's literally a requirement. They are firing people that don't have childcare, people that's been getting sick even there from left to right during this pandemic like its nothing. They were supposed to be taking temperatures and they DON'T do it all the time. Pretty much they do what they want, Managers and supervisors just want you to produce money for them and that's it they don't care about employees at all. Do yourself a favor and DON'T WORK HERE."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Oregon City, OR

"Lincare is the worst company I've ever worked for! You're totally micro-managed, track your every movement. don't hit your goal cause they won't say a great job, they'll just increase it next month. The center workers are doing a great job. company problem is too many managers and they treat their salespeople like crap. you may have three managers directly over you at once..... they all expect you to jump. kinda ridiculous, I've never worked for more than one mgr, they have a weird company culture that I wouldn't recommend to anyone."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in North Charleston, SC

"I’ve been working for Lincare since 2018. It is a great place to gain entry level sales experience with cold calling, building & maintaining relationships and closing sales. However, there is not much room for growth and the company lacks employee appreciation that is a big deal to the job market these days."

Medical Sales Representative
in Sandpoint, ID

"I’ve worked for lincare sense 2017 and found it to be a very creative company and in all a that has a lot of promotional options. The pay could be a little more competitive. But all and all a good company."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Clearwater, FL

"I’ve worked for Lincare Incorporated since 2018. I am ready for a new opportunity in a new venture to set forth. I admire all who I work with and the company as a whole. I’ve always been good working with the team and collaborating with others, in fact, I would speak nothing but the highest regards from Lincare Incorporated, but for me, I’m ready for a new Endeavor."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Texarkana, TX

"I've worked for this company for almost 5 months, and I've liked it so far. The position is very stressful sometimes, but it feels rewarding to help out a patient get the services they need. The pay isn't too good, the overtime is taxed pretty high, and it isn't easy to make a comfortable living with this company if you're in a single income household. Overall, I agree that working here does have pros and cons, but I wouldn't recommend working here if you have very small children that require a lot of attention."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Oxnard, CA

"None I do not wish to divulge"

Manager

in Salt Lake City, UT

"This is an absolutely awful company to work for. Management is completely hypocritical. They will flat out lie to their superiors to make themselves look good and make everyone else look bad. This is absolutely the most unprincipled organization on the face of the earth. Do not work here, work at WalMart."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Lincare Employee

"Amazing positive leadership!! I love my job. Our patients and high standard of quality care come first."

in New Albany, IN

"Indeed, too low of pay, get treated like dirt, and they do not care about you as a person. The company only cares about how much money they can make off a person, and if they really need you or whatever, it is the company trying to set them up on, drivers are treated like crap and get used too much! No respect from the top and they do not care if you have a family or not. This company is horrible and anyone that works there is miserable. I understand taking care of a patient but not bleeding them dry of money."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Clearwater, FL

"I have had experience of this company for more than 5 years and their true objective is the almighty dollar. They do not care about their employees. Or compensation either. Constantly threaten your job, post your job to boost you up or make you quit. Good luck trying to get unemployment because they will pay it. They work you like a horse. Keep your head held high. Remember the responsibility is on the Center Manager for your performance. They should be the ones monitoring you. It makes him or her look terrible and your territory manager needs to hold your lead responsible. I would not recommend this company at all."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Sales Representative
in Conroe, TX

"Lincare is a very well known dme company in which has a lot of ability in being successful."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5