2.7
(based on 7 LF Stores Review Ratings)
2.5
1.6
2.6
2.6
2.4
2.4
LF Stores Employee

"For the first time, I sensed the meaning of hate while working here. I hated working at LF Stores. They manage based on favoritism. They create emotional distress. Their style of communications particularly from owner and his daughter are unacceptable, rude and cruel. They do not approve requests for time off, particularly around holidays. They do not follow rules of labors, particularly rest and meal breaks when employees work beyond 12 hours shift. They expect employees work 110+ hours weekly. The furniture is filthy. The restrooms are never clean. The technology belongs to the 1950s. I can go on and on about this trashy employer. This employer violates all rules of labors. I am not working for this employer now and after a long time, I can finally enjoy my life. I sense the beauty of the rose and the breeze after a long time being in the trashy and smelly pit called LF Stores."

LF Stores Employee

"I did not enjoy working at LF Stores. They manage based on favoritism. They create emotional distress. Their style of communications particularly from owner and his daughter are unacceptable, rude and cruel. They do not approve requests for time off, particularly around holidays. They do not follow rules of labors, particularly rest meal when employees work beyond 12 hours shift. They expect employees work 110+ hours weekly. The furniture is filthy. The restrooms are never clean. The technology belongs to 1950. I can go on and on about this trashy employer."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

2.7
LF Stores (8)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Louis Vuitton (9)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is LF Stores (8)
Accounts Receivable Associate
in Greensboro, NC

"I have worked for LF USA since 2011 and moved to Greensboro, NC for the company so I can say it's a really good company. But the upper management needs to be re-trained. They make promises that they can't keep and don't promote within. Upper management changes jobs and doesn't ask the people who do the job for any ideas. It seems they don't care about the workers or care for the job and the company. When people make mistakes other depts. go to the upper management instead of the person."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Desktop Support Manager

"Company is still growing - New acquisition integrations can be challenging"

What do you like about working at LF Stores?

"Work location and team. Vision for where company is heading."

"Dress code is business casual but ensure you dress for the part of executive support and bring your resume and pen."

What don't you like about working at LF Stores?

"Support team was not restructured to match the growth and expectations of the company"

"Analyze the support structure of the new companies and how it fits into current structure and communicate how/if any changes will impact them. This will ensure there are no surprises when the new company contact the help desk."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Average LF Stores Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2011 $2
2013 $2
Assistant Store Manager
in Wellesley, MA

"LF Stores had amazing product, and the best part of the position I had was"

What do you like about working at LF Stores?

"I got to work with clients and style them on a personal level by building loyal relationships."

"Be yourself. It is very important to show a company who you really are, and show the diversity you will bring to the company and help it grow together."

What don't you like about working at LF Stores?

"They seemed very unorganized. There was only one Regional Manager over-seeing 27 stores, so as the company grew, many stores did not get the support they needed."

"Communication is key, as is team moral. Although we did have monthly meetings, the store manager was not very open to any ideas other than her own. There was a lot of negativity rather than constructive criticism."

Merchandiser
in Playa del Rey, CA

"Multi-task"

What do you like about working at LF Stores?

"It's a small intimate working environment"

"Must love fashion and show it!"

What don't you like about working at LF Stores?

"Lack of advancement due to family owned business"

"Check out competition more often"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5