(based on 17 L3Harris Technologies Review Ratings)

in Rochester, NY

"Great company to gain experience however management needs to work. Some employees are overworked others underworked. When you are underworked you are still expected to figure out what to do with no guidance. When you are given work deadlines are almost impossible to meet."

in Clifton, NJ

"L3Harris is going insufferably politically correct. If you are a white male, your prospects are considerably diminished. If you are a female or minority, your prospects are excellent. One female minority drove all the men off her team and was promoted three times in three years. The hiring manager for one woman now reports to her. Only a fraction, maybe 20%, of new hires are white males. The environment is stark, with little consideration for subordinates, who are treated as mere units of labor. It is a common joke in the office that Harris will set you up to fail and throw you under the bus when you do. I suspect that comes down from the very top. No employee birthdays are celebrated. Managers never go to lunch with their teams. There is rampant nepotism with managers hiring their relatives and friends. There is a sprinkling of very hostile managers who will bellow at you or retaliate against you for no rational reason other than to establish their dominance over you. I am sorry I wasted my time working for Harris. Everyone who retires there after twenty or thirty years seems bitter."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Burnsville, MN

"Upper Management in Burnsville is terrible. The money is very poor also. The people are wonderful to work with and the job is fun."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Technical Recruiter
in Anaheim, CA

"Great people at L3Harris in Anaheim. I have military in my family so it was nice to support a company that provides important technological services to all branches of the U.S. Military."

in Melbourne, FL

"I have been with L3Harris since June 2015. It is a good company for new grads to get a feel of where technology has been and where it is going. Event though it doesn't carry the speed of newer tech companies in the space, it is a solid place to work."

in Anaheim, CA

"An okay company to start off with but doesn't offer a ton of opportunities to challenge or push oneself forward in their career and industry."

Manufacturing Technician
in Cincinnati, OH

"L3Harris is a good company, but was better before the merger last year. It has been quite a process, and it is still unclear what the results will be to our compensation and culture."

Talent Acquisition Specialist
in Palm Bay, FL

"A multi-billion company that promotes balance between your work and personal life, but is not true. Very micromanagement and low opportunity to grow."

in Chantilly, VA

"Has above average benefits. Management is disconnected at upper levels, like most large companies."

Associate Software Engineer
in Rochester, NY

"I've worked for L3 Harris for 6 months now. It has been a great job and I really love working there. They support an excellent cause, and treat their employees well. I am constantly growing as an engineer at this company. The only reason that I am leaving the company is because my wife and I are originally from California, which is also where our family is. WE are wanting to settle down back in our home town, and I am looking for a new company that I can grow within."

in Torrance, CA

"NOTHING TO REVIEW CURRENTLY."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Melbourne, FL

"The company as a whole has good practice but there is not much compensation for the work to do or the ability to move up."

in Londonderry, NH

"Good compensation and great colleagues."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Software Engineering Lead
in Lynchburg, VA

"I have been working for L3aHrris (formerly Harris Corp) since 2016 as a full time employee. I find the environment to be extremely friendly, quite informal. My supervisor and both peer and senior co-workers are very understanding. My work involves knowledge of latest technologies in the public safety domain. I find my work engaging and challenging. I only wish there was little more emphasis on standard processes and tools company vide, Otherwise I can almost say that it is a perfect place for work life balance and a good career"

in Salt Lake City, UT

"Great place to start and establish your self in a great industry. Pay is well above average for similar jobs in the area. The people I work with are amazing and make my job so enjoyable. In my opinion, there could be a little bit more done to take care of employees from a benefits stand point but all of the basics plus a little more is there for your well being. There is a lot of flexibility in my daily work schedule and this has been a great benefit to balancing work and home life."