9 Konica Minolta Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Konica Minolta Reviews by Job Title →
in Ramsey, NJ

"I have worked for Konica Minolta for over 25 years. I have had three promotions that I have worked hard to achieve. The workers can become disenchanted when they see and hear what upper management and the select few are "entitled". Ballgames, limos, expensive dinners out, Broadway plays, golf outings, sports tickets and bonus plans. We want our hour lunch time, we want a yearly bonus, we want lower healthcare, better dental and eye care. Unless you are an executive here, then stay 3-5 years and go to another company."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Fairfield, NJ

"Efficient operation. Good products. Great life/work balance. Industry wide low commissions."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Anaheim, CA

"I've worked for Konica Minolta for almost 10 years. I have held various positions within the organizations with varying levels of success. It's a great company to work for. I'm satisfied with my employment with them, but I am always open to new possibilities."

in Anaheim, CA

"I love working at Konica Minolta."

in San Mateo, CA

"It is a good company. Good life work balance. Good environment."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Konica Minolta Anonymous Employee

What do you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"Nothing. The pay is low. It's too difficult to get a sale through."

"Do not work there as a sales rep unless you're between the ages of 21 and 27 and it's your first sales job."

What don't you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"Worst job ever. People are nice. But, every process is time consuming, redundant and you must jump through too many hoops to get a sale installed!"

"Pay employees more. Make the process of submitting orders easier, cleaner and more efficient."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Konica Minolta Anonymous Employee

What do you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"The customers and the technical aspect of the job."

"If you are in sales, you will have only a short period of time to prove yourself, but that is the nature of your field. If you are applying for a technical position, you will receive training, but very little direction as it is expected that you will step up and handle a lot of that on your own. Be prepared to relocate for a promotion. The job may not be in your town. If you refuse, you will be passed up for future promotion opportunities."

What don't you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"Management's lack of planning, and communication skills. Management communicates very poorly with the technicians, often informing us of emergency customer problems at the last possible second. Email communications from manager - D+. He had the spelling and grammar of a 3rd grader. There were unrealistic metrics that forced the technicians to concentrate on calls per day, not solving the customers problems. Praise was given for those who could work the system of measurement to make themselves look good. There was no retraining, or management advice other than, Do better. The only motivation that techs had to do well was meeting the metrics. If you had a call back to a machine for any reason in 60 days, it counted against you, even if the call was a customer training problem. (i.e, customer loaded paper wrong)."

"Please work on communication with the technical team. I know you're doing the work of three people, but that is still no excuse for leaving everyone hanging. They deserve better. Work on preventative solutions rather than constantly putting out fires. Pretend to be on the technician's side. (that was a dig, but it hurts knowing that no one in management cares about you)."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5