(based on 93 Konica Minolta Review Ratings)
"Great family atmosphere of employees/management and great starter sales position. You definitely learn all the sales basics here."
Posted 10 years ago in Anaheim, CA
in Ramsey, NJ

"Very good company to work for . Stay focused on the reason you are working on the various project, stay committed to the goal."

Konica Minolta Employee

"I am a highly motivated, well-educated and curious consultant and thought leader. Skilled in Requirements Analysis, Agile and Traditional Project Management, Databases, and Software Development Life Cycle. The role provides me a chance to influence the intersection between people, technology and process… I am able to play a key role in facilitating client’s transformational change impacted by the new technological revolution as a trusted advisor and guide, through often complex and emergent program processes. I am a Project/Program management certification trainee by PMI (PMP), a Certified Change Management practitioner by Prosci (CCMp), a Certified Document Imaging Architect by CompTia (CDIA+), a certified Electronic Content Management practitioner by AIIM (ECMp), and a certified Information Governance practitioner by AIIM (IGp). These certifications and extensive experience cover all major products, technologies and channels. I am confident I will make a significant contribution in this role, if given an opportunity as I possess the creativity and a proven track record in developing advanced solutions architectures."

Konica Minolta (174)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Genie Industries (19)
2.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Adams Thermal Systems (8)
in Rolling Meadows, IL

"Ok I got my start at Minolta. I survived serveral buyouts until the copytronics accusation. Where when stack ranked and one customer complaint at NASA I was out the door, they just wanted to look good... I used to bleed Blue for the company looking at them with the highest regard. Proud of the fact I was with them. With Tony at the helm in the south region a former Danka employee I can’t see the direction that the company is being driven to. All of my former coworkers I still remain in touch with, they all agree that it has become a numbers only game management calls it the matrices. They offered me no protection from termination as a proven professional technician serving over 25 years. Funny the people that made the decisions to terminate me had no time with the company and most likely are not employed there anymore."

in Ramsey, NJ

"I have worked for Konica Minolta for over 25 years. I have had three promotions that I have worked hard to achieve. The workers can become disenchanted when they see and hear what upper management and the select few are "entitled". Ballgames, limos, expensive dinners out, Broadway plays, golf outings, sports tickets and bonus plans. We want our hour lunch time, we want a yearly bonus, we want lower healthcare, better dental and eye care. Unless you are an executive here, then stay 3-5 years and go to another company."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Average Konica Minolta Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Fairfield, NJ

"Efficient operation. Good products. Great life/work balance. Industry wide low commissions."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Regional Operations Manager
in Huntington Beach, CA

"I worked for Konica Minolta from 1986 to 2014. I was a Director of Operations and a Regional Operations Manager. It is a $4.97 billion dollar manufacturer of printing and office solutions. I took care of the 14 Western States for the Direct Division."

Systems Engineer
in Baltimore, MD

"I worked for All Covered for four years. It is the managed services company for Konica Minolta Business Systems."

in Anaheim, CA

"I've worked for Konica Minolta for almost 10 years. I have held various positions within the organizations with varying levels of success. It's a great company to work for. I'm satisfied with my employment with them, but I am always open to new possibilities."

in Anaheim, CA

"I love working at Konica Minolta."

Senior Software Developer
in San Mateo, CA

"I've been working with Konica Minolta for over 13 years and I like the company and the working environment a lot."

Solutions Integrator
in San Bernardino, CA

"Konica Minolta is one of leading companies in manufacturing MFPs and sales. It has strong presence in government and academic sectors. Konica Minolta has branches and dealers in every state of America."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in San Mateo, CA

"It is a good company. Good life work balance. Good environment."

Tax Manager
in Ramsey, NJ

"Hostile work environment, not on the employee's side."

What do you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"Clean environment, co-workers are friendly, but you do have to watch your back. There is a lot of tattle-tails at KMBS."

"If you are out of work and need a short term job, then it's okay, but long term it's not a place to call home."

What don't you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"Regardless of how hard you work, and regardless of the money you save the company, they are more interested that you are at your desk at 8:30 am than your job performance. They more often than not turn you down for a promotion or salary increase."

"The reason you are losing good talent, is the way employees are allowed to be treated. It is more important the work get done correctly than if you are at your desk at 8:30 am. Also, when it's the day before a holiday let us go home early - all of management does, why can't the rest of us? Give starting vacation based upon the level of the employee hired, a manager who works really hard should get more than 2 weeks. Take a look a Bergen County, it is just as expensive to live here as it is in NYC, so it would be nice to receive a decent salary for the job being performed."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Territory Manager
in Hurleyville, NY

What do you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"Great products and very good sales support. Also good managers."

"Be honest and creative on how you express your success."

What don't you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"Company has too many managers and compensation plan has been cut."

"Trim down managers and put more emphasis on sales expansion and commissions."

IT Systems Engineer

What do you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"Laid back, open minded, challenging environment with lots of career growth opportunities."

"If you know what you are doing and have clear path for solution for client problems. You are all set."

What don't you like about working at Konica Minolta?

"There is nothing I don't like working at the company."

"The Current Manager Sam knows what he is doing and running the department very well."