(based on 99 Konica Minolta Review Ratings)
"I enjoyed working for KMBS and recommend it to anyone looking to be challenged in the workplace, given the freedom to work in outside sales, and have the opportunity to make a healthy income."
Posted 11 years ago
in Oldsmar, FL

"Very fun company to work for."

in Iselin, NJ

"I've worked for Konica Minolta for 23 years, it is a leader in the copier/services industry. I have been able to grow as a person, a sales professional, and a Leader because of the leadership, coaching and mentoring I've received during my tenor. I am very thankful for having this experience and time here at Konica Minolta, I am even more excited to see where my future can take me."

Konica Minolta (180)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Genie Industries (19)
2.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Adams Thermal Systems (8)
in Rockland, MA

"I’ve worked with Konica Minolta since August of 2019. At first, I was very excited to work for a company I thought there could be a lot of potential growth in. But that quickly changed. The sales managers do not give you much help or guidance when it was needed. Even if we hit our weekly metrics, there was always something you would get chewed out on. Company as a whole is stuck on selling MPS, (managed print services) but it’s now 2020 and less people want printers/copiers. A lot of empty promises with the money you can make. It would take over 2-3 years to make into the range they tell you you could make in a year. Not a very trustworthy company overall."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Ramsey, NJ

"I've worked for Konica Minolta for almost two years and have really enjoyed my time working on the team. They require a lot of training, but you will learn a lot during this time."

Average Konica Minolta Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Foster City, CA

"An international company striving to be among the leaders in a digital enterprise space."

in Ramsey, NJ

"I’ve worked for Konica Minolta in a senior manager role. The company values is very good and a great place to work for. The staff feels appreciated and is very productive in their work load. The company cares for training and career progression."

in Ramsey, NJ

"Very good company to work for . Stay focused on the reason you are working on the various project, stay committed to the goal."

Konica Minolta Employee

"I am a highly motivated, well-educated and curious consultant and thought leader. Skilled in Requirements Analysis, Agile and Traditional Project Management, Databases, and Software Development Life Cycle. The role provides me a chance to influence the intersection between people, technology and process… I am able to play a key role in facilitating client’s transformational change impacted by the new technological revolution as a trusted advisor and guide, through often complex and emergent program processes. I am a Project/Program management certification trainee by PMI (PMP), a Certified Change Management practitioner by Prosci (CCMp), a Certified Document Imaging Architect by CompTia (CDIA+), a certified Electronic Content Management practitioner by AIIM (ECMp), and a certified Information Governance practitioner by AIIM (IGp). These certifications and extensive experience cover all major products, technologies and channels. I am confident I will make a significant contribution in this role, if given an opportunity as I possess the creativity and a proven track record in developing advanced solutions architectures."

in Rolling Meadows, IL

"Ok I got my start at Minolta. I survived serveral buyouts until the copytronics accusation. Where when stack ranked and one customer complaint at NASA I was out the door, they just wanted to look good... I used to bleed Blue for the company looking at them with the highest regard. Proud of the fact I was with them. With Tony at the helm in the south region a former Danka employee I can’t see the direction that the company is being driven to. All of my former coworkers I still remain in touch with, they all agree that it has become a numbers only game management calls it the matrices. They offered me no protection from termination as a proven professional technician serving over 25 years. Funny the people that made the decisions to terminate me had no time with the company and most likely are not employed there anymore."

in Ramsey, NJ

"I have worked for Konica Minolta for over 25 years. I have had three promotions that I have worked hard to achieve. The workers can become disenchanted when they see and hear what upper management and the select few are "entitled". Ballgames, limos, expensive dinners out, Broadway plays, golf outings, sports tickets and bonus plans. We want our hour lunch time, we want a yearly bonus, we want lower healthcare, better dental and eye care. Unless you are an executive here, then stay 3-5 years and go to another company."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Fairfield, NJ

"Efficient operation. Good products. Great life/work balance. Industry wide low commissions."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Regional Operations Manager
in Huntington Beach, CA

"I worked for Konica Minolta from 1986 to 2014. I was a Director of Operations and a Regional Operations Manager. It is a $4.97 billion dollar manufacturer of printing and office solutions. I took care of the 14 Western States for the Direct Division."

Systems Engineer
in Baltimore, MD

"I worked for All Covered for four years. It is the managed services company for Konica Minolta Business Systems."

in Anaheim, CA

"I've worked for Konica Minolta for almost 10 years. I have held various positions within the organizations with varying levels of success. It's a great company to work for. I'm satisfied with my employment with them, but I am always open to new possibilities."

in Anaheim, CA

"I love working at Konica Minolta."