21 Kelly Services Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Kelly Services Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 20 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Savannah, GA

"Not a company to work for if you value yourself. Savannah, GA group are the most unprofessional group of management personnel I have ever encountered."

in Troy, MI

"I was interviewing for a Channel Manager position that I was well qualified. After a 3+ month process that included multiple interviews, trip to Troy, MI, and multiple interviews there, I was told that I was the leading candidate and a decision would be made that week. After asking if there was anything that would disqualify me for the position, I was told no. I was informed by the recruiter that management was going to take a couple of weeks to decide. What happened is they opened up the process for another outside person (a friend of one of the management team) and offered that person the job. What is most disappointing is that if I was not qualified or was not a good match, just tell me. They went on for 3+ months interviewing me, background check, flying me to MI, and telling me a decision was imminent. There is a picture of the founder in the lobby in Troy..... management needs to revisit Mr. Kelly's vision. This is not a good place for a Vet, or anyone else... too much politics, lies, and deception..."

Average Anonymous Employee Ratings in the Past 8 Years

2014 $3
2015 $4
2017 $2
in Troy, MI

"Kelly is an ethical organization with a strong customer service orientation."

in Midland, MI

"This company was okay to work for."

Average Kelly Services Attributes by Anonymous Employee

Kelly Services Anonymous Employee

"The company is great and I would recommend anyone joining that staffing firm."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in La Crosse, WI

"I worked for Kelly Services for this temporary project, and was actually disappointed when it ended as I was no longer able to work with the co-workers anymore."

Kelly Services Anonymous Employee

"Staffed by morons. Was sent on an interview at the wrong time thus costing me the opportunity and making me look like a schmuck. No call, no follow up, no responsibility. Kelly really needs to just get it over with and get bought out by some Indian staffing firm that operates off of a squarespace server. Not professional, not courteous and about as relevant as Robert Half. These kinds of businesses really need to disappear, the economy can't take any more of them."

in Rancho Cordova, CA

"Overall good work environment and a very pleasant company to work for."

in Pensacola, FL

"Kelly Services is no longer an honorable staffing company. I was a full-time in-house employee and was sexually harassed by the district manager and set up on interviews by the SE regional VP in order to get me to leave the company for reporting harassment to HR. Middle and upper management don't care - they are too busy watching the bottom line shrink as more and more clients realize that Kelly is old news. Particularly avoid all management in SE Region 4."

in New Haven, CT

"It's not a gateway to permanent positions and benefits. Their health plan is not even valid under the Affordable Care Act and in my view the lack of benefits makes those consultant jobs feel unfair, therefore all the online complaints. The business model Kelly Services uses may turn easier to find jobs for those who can't find one through other means, but job seekers need to have in mind that it's an opportunity to learn, and move on. Have in mind that your position can end anytime."