(based on 231 Kelly Services Review Ratings)
in Flowood, MS

"Excellent company but the health benefits could be better"

Kelly Services Employee

"Pay and benefits are good. Flexible work environment."

Kelly Services (378)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is CyberCoders (11)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Advanced Disposal (8)
Teacher
in New Britain, CT

"Great experience for a role in teaching moving forward in customer services as a civil service provider."

Contractor

"Jasmine Brandon of Kelly services is the WORST employee I’ve come across in any temp agency setting. After asking for my interest in a position, she said an interview would be scheduled the following week. After no further correspondence from her for two weeks, I reached out to her only to receive a email the next day asking to come in to group interview scheduled FOR THAT MORNING! Two hours before the interview. Thankfully I was up, I got dressed and rushed to interview and after filing out paperwork and providing ID, I was confirmed for job start date on April 1. Come April 1, I show up to the job site only to be told, after waiting in lobby for two hours unable to get in touch with Jasmine or anyone at Kelly, that I was supposed to receive an email stating not to show. NO EMAIL sent or received and now, after turning down multiple job offers, I’m without a job after wasting time and money. NEVER working with this agency again! Horrible communication, unprofessional, and sloppy/unconcerned with peoples time. This company and Jasmine Brandon in particular are HORRIBLE! STAY FAR AWAY!"

Average Kelly Services Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Savannah, GA

"Not a company to work for if you value yourself. Savannah, GA group are the most unprofessional group of management personnel I have ever encountered."

in Troy, MI

"I was interviewing for a Channel Manager position that I was well qualified. After a 3+ month process that included multiple interviews, trip to Troy, MI, and multiple interviews there, I was told that I was the leading candidate and a decision would be made that week. After asking if there was anything that would disqualify me for the position, I was told no. I was informed by the recruiter that management was going to take a couple of weeks to decide. What happened is they opened up the process for another outside person (a friend of one of the management team) and offered that person the job. What is most disappointing is that if I was not qualified or was not a good match, just tell me. They went on for 3+ months interviewing me, background check, flying me to MI, and telling me a decision was imminent. There is a picture of the founder in the lobby in Troy..... management needs to revisit Mr. Kelly's vision. This is not a good place for a Vet, or anyone else... too much politics, lies, and deception..."

in Troy, MI

"Kelly is an ethical organization with a strong customer service orientation."

Discovery Specialist
in Troy, MI

"My experience with this company has been great. The staff are great and are open to communication. I would recommend the Troy office to anyone as I have zero complaints about my experiences with Kelly Law Registry."

Advisor
in Tampa, FL

"Worked for Kelly Services for 8 months. Great project focus and supervisors that cared for their employees."

Data Developer
in Tomball, TX

"It has been an awesome opportunity to work with IPT pressure pumping. I've grown in skill sets of database concepts and oil and gas industry. My supervisor and team allow the means to embrace innovation, which has been a great factor to company operations as well as employees."

in Midland, MI

"This company was okay to work for."

Project Specialist
in Troy, MI

"I've worked for Kelly since 1985. During that time I have been an individual contributor and in management (12 years). In general Kelly is a good employer with many strengths. Kelly still appreciates employee loyalty. However, migration within IT groups outside the app development teams is limited."

Accounts Payable Specialist
in Sherman Oaks, CA

"I had a great experience working with Kelly Services, they were always very attentive to my needs and concerns."

Administrative Assistant
in Nashville, TN

"I can't speak for the entire company, but I did not have a good experience working with my agent at Kelly Services. I was told this was a contract-to-hire position, but then I was later informed by my supervisor at AXA that she was sad I was only going to be there for 2 weeks, and wasn't looking forward to losing me to the next person Kelly was sending them. I contacted my agent at Kelly Services, and she told me that she had just found out (she arranged the replacement). I didn't appreciate being lied to. They also messed up my paycheck. When Kelly Services contacted me again, they asked me to work a 3 day assignment that was over 2 hours away. I pointed out that the commute was too far. They told me it was only 30 minutes away, then never worked with me again."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Kelly Services Employee

"The company is great and I would recommend anyone joining that staffing firm."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5