11 JetBlue Airways Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse JetBlue Airways Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 10 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Fort Lauderdale, FL

"Excellent company with an amazing culture."

in Fort Lauderdale, FL

"Great company in every way."

in Long Island City, NY

"The company offers a lot of opportunities for its employees to grow and engage in the business success. Their benefits are competitive and their culture is top of mind which is better than most organizations but it continues to be a work in progress. They offer services that do well among the competition and strive to stay innovative and ahead of the game."

in Orlando, FL

"Great company, very diverse, get treated fair"

Average JetBlue Airways Attributes by Anonymous Employee

4.8
4.7
in Salt Lake City, UT

"My background includes over 10 years of combined experience Managing and compile daily reports, Conduct complex research and monitor reports for all highly concerned issues to senior leadership. Propose alternative solutions to all issue concerning purchase orders, contracts, budget management, and new or existing business partner accounts. Allocate resources weekly to adjust team focus towards goals attainment, identify, develop and implement solutions to resolve issues. Possess outstanding written and oral communication skills to provide liaison between JetBlue and business partners, ensuring compliance. Managed, develop and implement new standardize logistic receiving process for all purchase orders, developed the new standardize tracking process for all purchase orders to avoid double payment. Expert in account management, managing all purchase order for the organization including new equipment, plane resupply and services, manage, design and test new processes for accounts payable discount program saving over $150,000 monthly. Provide continual training and coaching to team members to improve performance, job knowledge and career advancement."

in Long Island City, NY

"JetBlue is a great company in our customer service industry."

in Orlando, FL

"I have worked for Jetblue for almost 3 years and Coldwell Banker for a few months. Both company's display a very ethical comfortable environment and both company's take great care of their employees."

in Long Island City, NY

"I've worked with jetBlue since 2006. During that time I've seen the IT department continue to degrade to it's current state. That state is a department led by a team of Directors and a CIO who lack pretty much all of the base values the company champions itself on, mainly ethics. The department is in practical dysfunction, and does not deliver much if any value to the business, using overpriced solutions from their Infrastructure Business partner that doesn't deliver any results. You almost have to question motive as to why some of the decisions are made. There needs to be a desperate reorg of this department (IT), so I'd recommend staying away until that occurs, which you'd know b/c the CIO would be different from the current one."

in Kew Gardens, NY

"I started working for this company when it was a startup. My seniority is less than 40. At that time I shared the office with COO, CEO and other upper management people. And then I moved to work in JFK and a year later back to HQ in Qeens, NY. I was with JetBlue for 7 years but had to leave since my family decided to move to CT. Nice people, nice environment very different type of work culture. I do not know if it has been changed but until 2006 when I resigned it was the best company I ever worked for. Best of Best!!!"

in Long Island City, NY

"Jetblue is a great place to work, but raising a family in the NY metro area is not what my wife and I would prefer."