(based on 17 J.Crew Review Ratings)
Sales Associate
in Lynnfield, MA

"I have worked for J. Crew since September 2018 and I have fallen in love with the company. The discounts are amazing and the clothing is fantastic. There is a sense of community within the company and your coworkers. The best part is that wherever you are in or outside of the country, you may use your discount with your employee number."

J.Crew Employee

"With over 16 years experience at J Crew, I have learned how important a single customer, or 100 customers are to a company. Our client experience is what is out above everything else. All individual divisions of responsibility are made to work together to create one powerful unit. It’s been such an exciting time and they are very grateful for their associates. Any retail environment can have its moments of division within a store but I’ve mostly experienced the exact opposite and I think that says a lot about the companies values and fight to be the best clothing company it can be for its customers and staff. If you are torn between certain companies to work for, and J Crew is on that list, I can confidently say that J Crew would be the powerful choice whether a temporary job or interest in a career."

J.Crew (22)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Louis Vuitton (12)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is rue21 (5)
Distribution Supervisor
in Arden, NC

"I have enjoyed my time working with JCrew. Leadership invests and develops all team members. I appreciate how dedicated to workplace happiness this company is. The one failing stems from a systemic resistance to growth, which unfortunately creates some stagnation with developing new ideas."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Sales Associate
in Tampa, FL

"I have worked for J.Crew for over three years now. This has been a great job for me to have in college because of the flexibility of hours. My managers have always been understanding about me being a full-time college student. I have worked at two different locations for J.Crew and have been very pleased with the work environment at both of them. Overall, it has been a fun and rewarding experience and I have made many great relationships along the way."

in Miami, FL

"I've worked with the company for 2 years. Great company and co-workers. However, I'm ready for new responsibilities."

Data Analyst

"Great overall best to work"

Designer

"I have worked for J. Crew for over 3 years. The people I work with in the company are really creative and great to work with."

in Spring, TX

"I've worked at Jcrew for about 1.5 years, spread over a 3 year period. My immediate bosses were mostly nice and generally hard workers, though management was constantly rotating and generally precarious. Management beyond them was seemingly out of reach to a general employee, and their practice of emailing store management with updated labor hours based on sales performance meant that, to a general employee, they were just a boogeyman (or the store manager's scapegoat). This relationship between management and sales clerks leads to a generally divided and somewhat toxic work environment."

VP of Analytics and Data Science

"Good Company to work for but going through a lot of change."

Junior Developer

"Incredible IT organization. The people are incredibly supportive of cross functional endeavors, and management does their best to accommodate for interests in other IT teams as well as other organizations within J.Crew. The hours and work life balance is wonderful and overall the IT organization operates very closely. They give you a lot of freedom to complete side projects as long as your main focus is completed."

Production Engineer

"Production at JCrew is a very monotonous job. NOT for creatives."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
J.Crew Employee

"I loved working with JCrew and learnt new things and also had a wonderful team."

J.Crew Employee

"I liked working in J.Crew and would recommend people to work there."

in McLean, VA

"The most unfair company, the management doesn't care at all. They care how to make money for the company and push you for their credit cards. Very rude coworkers, for the on call shifts you can't make any other plans, most of the time they don't need you."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in McLean, VA

"I was employed for J. Crew for 2 months and was never scheduled to work at all. I left my previous retail clothing employer for J. Crew in hopes of moving up the retail ladder, however it was the most unprofessional and confusing experience in the 5 years I have been working retail. I had no way to contact any managers or the store other than calling the store directly or driving to work. It was an absolute waste of time for a college student that needs to work!"

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5