Career Menu

1,889 Intern Reviews

Submit a Review
"I honestly don't have much I hate about being an intern. When you look at it, it's an opportunity to gain knowledge, as long as you are making the best of it, there is really not much to hate. I am a person that always wants to learn therefore I always look forward to assignments and finish them without thinking of how much it is or anything else."
Posted 5 years ago in Boston, MA
Intern at Broadcom

"I loved the tasks that I performed at Broadcom. They were challenging and very interesting."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Intern at Broadcom

"Being an intern in Broadcom is a great experience to learn how to debug all kinds of problems, whether from hardware or script. Employees are very smart, nice and easy-going. The environment is perfect and the food in cafeteria is great."

Intern at Broadcom

"About being an intern, it is a good way to learn about things and decide on the nature of the work you may want to do. I have always enjoyed being in IC design team, mainly in design verification.One thing I hate, I got very limited work as an intern."

Intern at A+K International
in Chino Hills, CA

"I have learned a lot stuff, and improved my skill of many kind of softwares I am very happy to work with people. And I have nothing to hate."

Intern at City of New York
in Brooklyn, NY

"It's hard to find a place that teach interns how to really use the stuff they learn in school, because some of the places I hear they just hire interns to print and copy stuff rather than doing the code. And this place really let you handle the project like a real employee does, so in this way you will learn way better."

Intern at Indiana University
in Bloomington, IN

"I love the way people think over there, they are innovation driven and talk about how technology can shape the future."

Intern at PetroKazakhstan

"I had an internship here. I did not have a chance to work as a specialist because I decided to leave this organization, because I felt that career perspectives were poor, atmosphere in the office was depressing and the salary was small."

Intern at Exelon
in Warrenville, IL

"Exelon is a great platform for start ups. They give the right exposure, performance skill set, but you should not expect them to trust you with greater work responsibilities."

Intern at Gay Chic Magazine

"I love when and intern is treated both as an equal and a student. It shows that someone can see potential in someone and values their effort."

Intern at Robosoft Systems
Intern at AMECO
in China, ME

"I love it. Internship give both company and me an oppotunity to learn each other. Company could find out whether I am qualified. And I could deeply understand what the position is, and whether I like it."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Intern at Fitness Formula Clubs
in Milwaukee, WI

"I just love this job, it's everything. It's my passion to be a part of this type of process industry."

Intern at Angel Med
in Shrewsbury, NJ

"What I like most about it is all the experience I can say that I have. I also got really lucky and had three paid internships over the coarse of my college years. The only thing I didn't like was how easy it was to be let go. All in all they were all good experiences."

Intern at Amgen
in Thousand Oaks, CA

"It was mostly cleaning up my supervisor's, and her peer's, laundry. Doing excel sheets and writing emails is not how I picture myself working in the long run. I want to make a difference and be a part of something that could potentially change the world. Cause me to think and use my gifted mind to solve puzzles. This is not that kind of job and I am grateful I had a chance to see it."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Intern at JT3
in Las Vegas, NV

"I loved the learning experience. However, there is a feeling of powerlessness as an intern, as you cannot really accomplish much. The position should be used as a stepping stone."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like