Career Menu

1,887 Intern Reviews

Submit a Review
"You are still at the beginning of your career and the guidance you receive is very helpful and much needed. You won't get paid enough and sometimes might feel discouraged to work due to input you have to give. But what you learn is much more worth than the compensation."
Posted 5 years ago in Greenville, SC
Intern at Viacom
in Burbank, CA

"I loved how I got hands on experience in production. The process of making a cartoon show is enchanting and impressive. That being said, there wasn't much security as far as staying at Nick. I loved my time there, but I was constantly wondering if I would be able to stay."

Intern at Aircraft Data Fusion
in Farmington, MN

"The good part of being an intern is you still get to make mistakes and people tend to expect it (because we are supposed to be inexperienced college kids who knows a lot less than we believe we do). But the flip side is that sometimes people will hesitate to trust you with real important stuff."

Intern at ABB Construction
in Raleigh, NC

"I love being an Intern because I can learn a lot from my co-workers and really practice what I learned from school.So far I don't have any bad experience working as an Intern."

Intern at Children's National Medical Center
in Washington, DC

"It is a rewarding experience. I love to make a difference on how doctors deliver their services to their patients. The negatives are those I have no control over, i.e. government and vendors policies which can prevent the implementation of EHR."

Intern at Sam's Club
in Bentonville, AR

"I enjoyed the experience overall, but it did put me off from doing analytics for a retail company."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Intern at Neustar
in Sterling, VA

"Loved everything . How people gave responsibilities and gave advice on how to get things done."

Intern at DC Water
in Washington, DC

"I love being intern, because everybody is trying to teach me. I don't like being intern, because I am not focused in a specific area at work."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Intern at ING
in Long Island City, NY

"I'd love to work in AGA, since all the employers and the employees are very kind and easygoing. I've learned a lot from them."

Intern at Kaiser Permanente

"I loved to help others. The department where I was interning needed assistance with restructuring their Case Management plan and I was able to do that in a relatively short time period. It saved the entire department a lot of time and they were able to implement the new structure across Southern California. My least favorite part about being an intern is that your past experience may not be taken into account."

Intern at Maxim Integrated Products

"I have to say it is really a great experience for me and I can hardly find anything bad about that. Maybe it is too short for me to learn everything I want, and it is a little bit different from what I am learning at BU, so at first it took me lots of hard work to be familiar with all the basic stuff I need to know in order to do a better job!"

Intern at Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
in Detroit, MI

"I liked that job as intern, as I gained practical experience for the work which I have done."

Intern at Alfa Hilex
in Mexico, ME

"I love to see the entire process that led to the company, it was really impressive. Somehow you just taught the basics, I always wanted to learn more but time was short."

Intern at HireRight

"After completing my internship at Hire Right for six months I'd recommend them to anybody. The work environment is friendly and professional."

Intern at Hall Construction Products and Services
in Glens Falls, NY

"I spent most of the time in the office making three dimensional drawings on an old computer that would take a while to process. At the end of the day my eyes would hurt from staring at the computer all day."

Intern at Broadcom

"I loved the tasks that I performed at Broadcom. They were challenging and very interesting."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like