2.7
(based on 7 Intelligrated Review Ratings)
2.3
2.2
2.5
2.5
2.1
Sales Manager
in Saint Louis, MO

"Everything is controlled by senior direction based outside the country. You must check in with him to get everything approved. You can not make decisions and implement You must send requests to the international management to do the most basic tasks, like loading Windows on a laptop, to buy pencils, to have a customer service engineer with our customers, to do a discount to a customer and the answer is very slow and not very skilled. Lack of clarity on focus of the company, they don't know where they want to go. Incompetent managers. Many have been with the company for a long time and that is how they got promoted, not because they actually have the proper skill set. People in general don't seem to like it here. Some customers, which I will not name, decided to stop working with Intelligrated because they had so many dissatisfied people. Even who are here, don't like to be here and don't feel like they are treated as a valued employee. Erratic behavior of senior management. Lack of processes...driven by overly large, overly pampered egos in some of our divisions. There is also a lack of professionalism in key support areas, which lends itself to the protection of mediocrity by the senior management. Senior Direction, you're not flexible, not understanding, don't seem capable of learning, not interested in listening to employees, not interested in streamlining or making processes or tasks more efficient. Perhaps the biggest problem is that you don't care, mainly about improving anything"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Intelligrated Employee
in Saint Louis, MO

"The International operation is a joke. Poor international management. Everything, like to buy a coffee machine is a big project for them. Expensive equipment, not help to get sales. They don't know the international market. Not enough people of customer service, it causes customers to be really upset and you cannot get business with them again. Low efficiency or productivity to get a quick answer from the management. Huge paperwork to all the processes. Huge executive staff to maintain, so high prices, and the machinery is not the best in the market."

Intelligrated (10)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Pace Suburban Bus (6)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wave2Wave Communications (10)
Maintenance Technician
in Redlands, CA

"I worked for Intelligrated for about 3 months, they were a great company, I had no complaints, the crew was great, easy to get along with and trained very well, I had a death in the family and I had to leave the state. Well, by doing that I missed 2 days of work and you are not supposed to miss a day during your probation period so they let me go. It was policy, they said."

Intelligrated Employee
in Greenwood Village, CO

"Company used to be Datria. Then it was taken over by Knighted Software which is owned by Intelligrated. Medieval work culture and environment. Company touted great work/life balance when courting me but it was anything but this. Manager DID allow me to work from home he micromanaged me from the very beginning. It was HELL. Expected to work 'unofficially' on evenings and weekends too. Still a waterfall shop with impossible deadlines."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Average Intelligrated Ratings in the Past 2 Years

2011 $1
Sales Engineer
in Duluth, GA

What do you like about working at Intelligrated?

"The company was great to work for. I had a family member who made it impossible for me to work there."

"Just do your job well and know that there are groups of people that they need to understand."

What don't you like about working at Intelligrated?

"The support structure was not enough. Several times I wished they could help me meet some business timelines."

"They need to stay true to their business. They shouldn't let personal issues stand in their way of being a great company."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Senior Software Engineer
Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3.2 / 5
Support You Get 3.2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Controls Engineer
in Mason, OH

"Worst case for a work environment"

What do you like about working at Intelligrated?

"They treated employees equally and fairly"

What don't you like about working at Intelligrated?

"I did not feel I always got adequate training as needed."

Person You Work For 1.6 / 5 People You Work With 2.3 / 5 Work Setting 1.7 / 5
Support You Get 1.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.6 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.3 / 5
Embedded Controls Engineer
in Cincinnati, OH

"Lots of overtime and good money, but no job security."

"All the overtime."

"Find somewhere else that has better job security!"

"More job security. I worked 90-100 hour weeks for 3 months then was laid off."

Senior Mechanical Designer
in Saint Louis, MO

"It was a great place to work to be able to use the skills and knowledge I obtained in college."

What do you like about working at Intelligrated?

"I liked the people I worked with. I liked the design and layout aspect of the job. There were opportunities to show your skills and knowledge."

What don't you like about working at Intelligrated?

"That I am no longer working for them due to economic down-sizing."

"Costs could be cut elsewhere rather than letting go of experienced hard working employees."

Mechanical Engineer
in Mason, OH

"Intelligrated has some of the best opportunities and really work hard to take care of their employees"

What do you like about working at Intelligrated?

"The organizational structure is excellent and organized. The senior leaders are very concerned with their employees and are extremely experienced in their fields."

What don't you like about working at Intelligrated?

"The unbalanced salary levels."

"Maintain even salaries amongst similar employees."