Insurity Group: Latest Job Openings, Reviews and Ratings & Profile wise Salary Distribution
We've calculated that the average salary at Insurity Group is $71K based on 48 user-submitted salaries
A total of 9 Insurity Group employees gave Insurity Group an average happiness rating of 2.7 out of 5.0.
3Insurity has strong potential but is a tough place to work. The leadership team is experienced but not using the people it has onboard to the full extent they should to take the company to the next level but still depending too much that allows for no work-life balance. The management team is old school. While the CEO is one of the nicest people, he needs to bring in new talent to take the company to the next level.
3.5Insurity is a fast paced working environment that stays current with new technologies. Recently they have made the decision to outsource all there developers to India and let 75% of there developers laid off, most without severance. The remaining 25% of the developers have been given 6 months with a severance package only if you remain with the company until your layoff date. Overall my experience with Insurity have been positive for the last 15 years I have been employed there, however the executive's really have no idea how the company functions and leadership changes as frequently as a person changes socks and they have no interest in there employees opinions or who and how the work actually gets completed.