(based on 6 ImageQuix Review Ratings)
2.7
"Ive been with ImageQuix for over three years now. Its a great place to work if youre looking to advance your career within a small company. Ive worked for very large companies before where youre just a name getting a paycheck. With IQ, I feel like Im part of a team, they care about their employees and my opinion matters."
Posted 6 years ago in Greenville, SC
Account Manager

ImageQuix Employee
in Greenville, SC

"If you got a very bad feeling going in, or something felt off when you interviewed this company, follow your intuition, because this is not a good company.When you are interviewing, a good question to ask is what is your turnover rate Watch them stumble over this question."

ImageQuix Employee
in Apex, NC

"This company is run by two brothers, one is a nice a guy, the other is not. Overall they are UNORGANIZED, UNPROFESSIONAL, they can't even get along with EACH OTHER, decisions are made on impulse, their product is sub par at BEST, they are sneaky and hide a lot of information from their customers and employees alike. They find every which way possible to screw their customers over, and they expect the employees to cover up their mistakes and then yell at you if you don't. It's a horrible place."

Lead Software Engineer
in Greer, SC

"ImageQuix is a great place for professional growth."

What do you like about working at ImageQuix?

"There's a lot of potential for personal and career growth at ImageQuix."

"There's a lot of importance placed on being a good fit. Make sure to express your enthusiasm about the potential opportunity to work for ImageQuix, and don't be afraid to say I don't know."

What don't you like about working at ImageQuix?

"Like any small company, there aren't too many policies in place for keeping things organized. ImageQuix does better than most businesses their size, and most importantly they have an awareness of the need to improve and a desire to do so."

"Continue the new make no compromises attitude for your products, and keep standards high for recruiting new employees."

Average ImageQuix Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2011 $1
2013 $2
Director of Marketing
in Greer, SC

What do you like about working at ImageQuix?

"I love that I am able to pave my own path at ImageQuix. I don't sit around waiting to be told what to do. After a few months on the job, it is easy to see the direction this company is heading and I'm thrilled to be leading my team."

"Make sure you let the interviewer know how your skills will help gain or retain clients. Also, don't box yourself into what you think are the limits of your particular job. If you think you can do more and should be paid more, do it and make sure management notices. They like people with drive, determination and ambition."

What don't you like about working at ImageQuix?

"Nothing. Everyone is nice. I get paid well. I love my job!"

"Continue to look for self-starters. People who have to be told what to do waste your time."

Creative Director

What do you like about working at ImageQuix?

"The only redeeming quality of this job was that it paid well."

"I would be careful to relocate for a job with this company, as no one seems to stay employed for more than a few months at a time. Owner and management try their hardest to exploit the employee and usually try to fire them before their benefits can kick in."

What don't you like about working at ImageQuix?

"Owner was panicked, unorganized, directionless, and short tempered. He often spoke to employees inappropriately and unprofessionally, rarely kept his word, invaded privacy and personal space, and generally created an uncomfortable and hostile work environment for everyone."

"Management is inexperienced and unprofessional. The manager often became defensive at employee concerns or complaints and did very little to settle any disputes. He was often unresponsive to emails and requests and purposely ignored employees when they asked for legal documents, pay cuts in writing, or health insurance information."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Web Developer
in Greenville, SC

"ImageQuix is a start up company that hasn't yet figured out where they want to go."

What do you like about working at ImageQuix?

"Being a startup company, they were open to investigating new technologies."

What don't you like about working at ImageQuix?

"The boss was confused about where he was heading with the company and many of the employees weren't there for more than a couple months at a time."

"The management didn't handle the employees in a good manner. Employees often complained of what was being said to them."