28 Huntington National Bank Reviews

Browse Huntington National Bank Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 19 Huntington National Bank Review Ratings)

in Columbus, OH

"I've worked for Huntington Bank for the last two years. The company is a strong company with great core values, but the ability to grow in the institution is very poor. looking to branch out and see other opportunities and experience other companies"

FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIP BANKER
in Rochester, PA

"This company is poorly ran-especially in the Pittsburgh region. They claim to value employees but they love to put emotionally abusive, manipulative, narcissistic people in corporate positions as well as basic management positions who lack coaching and development skills. They have large, often unrealistic expectations with little help on how to meet them and repercussions if you don’t. If you join this company, you’re likely to experience a lot of inconsistency, little guidance, and demand for high performance. This is absolutely a stress-filled work environment. We are going through the second bank merger in less than five years meanwhile, nearly every appointment I have with customers throughout the day are extended and overlap with each other often because every time I have to call down to our back office they transfer me to the incorrect department multiple times, give inconsistent information and retail procedures information is outdated on occasion so they rely on verbal communication. When you report complaints to senior leaders they either act like they don’t believe you the majority of the time or they do not take responsibility for the flaws that exist within. No real vision for constructive growth exists. They are simply concerned with their public image. I had to fight for 5 years to escape the most toxic work environment I have ever worked in only to have my fears further solidified at the next branch that the entire company was run just as poorly. Out of every branch in our district, only a handful of managers have related work experience but no useful management skills. The remainder of managers have no related experience such as working at a book store, a phone store, bad acting, etc., and are not given training but yet are trusted to lead a branch? I have seen phenomenal employees who should have been given management positions leave after years of emotional abuse. Your hard work will not be seriously rewarded. The blind lead the blind!"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Huntington National Bank (28)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Milliman (9)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ascensus (7)
FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIP BANKER
in Sterling Heights, MI

"I have worked at Huntington Bank for 3 years now. Huntington treats their colleagues well. I work with well trusted and helpful co-workers and value them as people. I have the ability to move up in the company, but I am looking to venture out of my box and learn bigger and better things."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Branch Manager
in Alexandria, IN

"Solid company! They have some amazing values and are working hard to be a category of one company. The leadership looks to colleagues for advice and to make business decisions. They actively look out for clients and colleagues alike. As long as you demonstrate the values and bring your best self to work everyday, you’ll be successful."

Banker
in East Liverpool, OH

"I worked for Huntington for a little over 4.5 years, starting as a part-time teller, and leaving as a Relationship Banker II in June of 2020. Having worked mostly in retail, I will say that Huntington Bank has been the only employer I've worked for that actively seeks to promote hard-working employees. They thrive on a culture that is supposed to be all about what's right for the customer as opposed to what's best for the bank, and a good bit of the company actually works that way. The biggest downfall to this company is that each district seems to interpret the company's goals in a different manner, which leads to a lot of internal confusion and strife between branches."

in Royal Oak, MI

"I've worked for Huntington Bank for 7 years now. The biggest challenge lately has been work / life balance and the handling of the recent pandemic."

in Grand Rapids, MI

"Easy application, simple to apply"

in Grand Rapids, MI

"Good company, cares about employees and is generally looking for ways to improve processes as well as the well being of employees."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Columbus, OH

"I’ve worked with the Huntington National Bank in 2020. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this workforce rose to the challenge of serving our customers. New capabilities were on boarded to meet the immediate need of signing financial documents at a distance. More bankers were hired to manage the onslaught of refinancing home mortgages. Blessed to be a contributor to these unprecedented times of resilience!!"

in Lowell, MI

"Good company, too much turnaround"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Software Development Engineer in Test

"I am working in Huntington Bank since last year, in a solid and data-driven team always meeting deadlines and trying to make your job in a best way"

Bank Teller
in Indianapolis, IN

"The company itself cares for its employees. They offer many benefits and a rewarding balance in work culture. The day to day tasks can get repetitive but still remain exciting. Working at a bank and helping people with their finances is something Huntington makes easy and enjoyable."

in Livonia, MI

"Not the best experience, banking has changed and will slowly die down."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Mortgage Loan Officer
in Kent, OH

"It was okay, has false expectations of available advancment. Process was similar to a lender which is good."

Network Engineer
in Columbus, OH

"I work as a network engineer. The company has a nice family environment"