We've calculated that the average salary at Hudson Capital Group is $70K based on 25 user-submitted salaries
A total of 2 Hudson Capital Group employees gave Hudson Capital Group an average happiness rating of 4.1 out of 5.0.
3.9• Responsible for a portfolio of residential properties across the Southeast and Colorado.
• Accountable for all aspects of an asset’s performance through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
• Worked closely with third party management companies and provide direction and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, and capital approvals.
• Organized and reviewed annual budgets and capital expenditures.
• Managed cash flow, distribution analysis, and investment projections.
• Monitored and analyzed the financial performance of the properties.
• Regularly inspected properties to ensure high standards of property conditions.
• Developed and distributed periodic asset management reports and correspondence to senior management and investor relations.
• Reviewed loan compliance and property level financing.
• Executed ad hoc financial and reporting projects