(based on 76 Holiday Inn Review Ratings)
Holiday Inn Employee

"Not a good place to work at"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Waitress

"I enjoyed working there. It was a good environment with great staff and great management skills. I enjoyed all of the customers there."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Toronto, ON

"I loved working for the company"

Outbound Sales Representative
in Arlington, TX

"The Compensation is competitive, and the hours are great. You most definitely can maintain a work-life balance. The job is mentally draining and typically challenging for most, so sadly the company does experience a very high turnover rate. Due to this high turnover rate, you’ll notice that management doesn’t become invested in their employees. You essentially are just a number that can easily be replaced. The job is 80% of your mentality and attitude and 20% Sales. If you can work independently and not let rejection get to you’ll do great. If your looking for somewhere to grow within the company then this is probably not for you."

Average Holiday Inn Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Monterey, CA

"My current occupations is well, however I do not feel as though if it correlates with my current aspirations and doesn't challenge me the way that I want to be challenged."

Director of Sales
in Picayune, MS

"I've worked for the Holiday Inn Express for the past 4 years. Over this time I have found that my personal growth is a direct reflection of this hotel. They have a strong culture of team work and guest relations. This is truly a great hotel that's guests love."

in Canyon Lake, TX

"I’ve worked in my current position for about 2 years within my company. It is a very competitive work environment that deals with difficult and complex situations on the daily. If you have the dedication and drive it can be a good fit for you, but you have to willing to put in the work."

Sales Manager
in Kissimmee, FL

"I worked for the company over 11 yrs. great place, good money opportunities."

in Wilmington, NC

"I worked for this property for about a year. I enjoyed the company and the hotel. There were a lot of good things involved."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Kissimmee, FL

"This department has been a great gig up until the hiring of new Director. Up until her employment, we had top sales agents making $100k a year. She came in and increased our hours AND lowered the comp plan!! And the worst part is she had a way of communicating that this would be better by confusing us with numbers and BS. Her attitude about it was that everyone is replaceable and if you don't like it, leave!! HOW can HICV allow someone like this come in from the outside like that and let all us top people leave and not do anything about it?? If you are okay with doing this type of high pressure job, knowing every other timeshare company out there will pay you more for the same job, then apply here. They transfer people over that don't even know they are being transferred, you will get hung up on left and right and this calls will still count against you affecting your pay. She doesn't care and will run this department into the ground just like she did Marriott!!!"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Systems Engineer
in Folly Beach, SC

"I've worked for Holliday Inn of Folly Beach as a client since 2010. When I was laid off from my job at the steel mill as network administrator the owner of the company asked me to come work here full time. We have an excellent relationship, and he has given me his full trust to make decisions related to the IT department as I see fit. I am also managing his day to day business at this time, including the front desk, and all accounting."

in La Mirada, CA

"It was a very busy atmosphere."

in Ann Arbor, MI

"When I was first hired here I was thrilled, my first job doing what I love... cooking, but very soon everything that I expected of this hotel went out the window. After being there past my 90 day mark, I had to keep reminding my manager to give me my raise and when I did receive it, it was very little. I left it alone because I hadn been there for that long but time began to fly and before you know it I was doing everything for that hotel with no raise or anything. I began to talk with other employees and was told that they had been there YEARS and didn't make as much as I did ($8.75). Long story short, there are favorites and and a bunch of underpaid hard working employees."

Night Auditor

"It was an okay place to work."

in Crossville, TN