18 Frito Lay Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Frito Lay Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 18 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Columbus, OH

"Horrible! Worst work-life balance. Supervisors don’t care about the front line. Hiring young people to bully the sales force. Upper management doesn’t care and expects you to work 7 days if necessary. Upper management lies to you and they manipulate your plan to keep you from making bonuses."

in Casa Grande, AZ

"Good company, lots of work to be done."

Average Anonymous Employee Ratings in the Past 12 Years

2012 $2
2014 $3
2015 $2
2019 $4
2020 $3
2021 $2
in Charlotte, NC

"I've been at Frito Lay for more than 12 years now, and have been very thankful for the stability and income that they have provided me. That being said, the opportunities to advance from Frontline Sales into middle management are very few and far between. Compensation has been lowered and moved from "commission" to "bonus", and the process by which Sales positions are paid in this bonus program is far too confusing for even the most experienced of representatives."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Louisville, KY

"I have worked for Frito-Lay for about 5 months, I picked the job up after being laid off from my Sales Manger job at the start of the pandemic. My experience with the company has not been great so far. I fell ill a little over a month ago, and they told me to fill out for short term disability, the claim was denied and I have been stuck in a loop ever since. Unfortunately, I haven't been getting paid, bills have been stacking and I have ended up in more debt with this job than what it is worth."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Average Frito Lay Attributes by Anonymous Employee

Frito Lay Anonymous Employee

"Frito-lay is a very good place to work for and the benefits are great."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Madison, AL

"In spite of the current Covid pandemic (this is being written March 2020) we are expected to continue as usual, potentially exposing us and our families to this dangerous illness that has already claimed tens of thousands of lives worldwide. The company issued a $25 per day bonus as compensation for a max of 125 a week, no more than 4 weeks. We are "important, appreciated, and worth a lot to the company." We are also being asked to be flexible with our time (work extra shifts and off days) to ensure our customers (stores) are taken care of (have plenty of junk food)."

Frito Lay Anonymous Employee

"I beleive that working for Frito Lay would be good if you are a highschool student just trying to make some extra cash. I don't think this is a good fit for someone with bills, a morgage, a family, due to the pay being very very low."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Frito Lay Anonymous Employee

"I’ve worked for Frito Lay since 2014. Moved up through hard work. Tough work-life balance but the job is very rewarding."

in New Orleans, LA

"As a District Sales Leader at PepsiCo, Frito Lay Department I managed a team of eight sales professionals with 13-15 stores per route. I Successfully interacted with 195 customers and effectively sold and executed sales programs and initiatives. I researched potential customers, reviewed sales leads and establish communication with potential customers to build a relationship that led to sales for their company as well as ours. I demonstrated both strong leadership and communication skills as well as thrived in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment."

in Kaukauna, WI

"Great company to work for. Great working hours, sometime things get forced out that you have to the role with and communication can be chaotic."