EPAM Systems Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse EPAM Systems Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 78 EPAM Systems Review Ratings)

EPAM Systems Employee

"Company harasses employees Monitors their job, installs additional microphones in a laptop and monitors a webcam (it is turned on without your knowledge the whole time when the laptop is open) Hacks the private devices which have installed NOTHING related to work, reads your SMS etc. Monitors your private life and does many other illegal things"

Senior Software Engineer

"I have worked with EPAM since Feb 2020, I love EPAM because everyone is so nice and helpful. Overall it is great culture and everything is fine. But EPAM, people work for clients and after people executed projects, they are assigned to another project, but sometimes they do not have projects or clients. In that case, people need to exit from EPAM. I think this is the downside of EPAM, but overall it is great company."

EPAM Systems (82)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is E-Plus (7)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Verifi (6)
EPAM Systems Employee

"Great company to start from. Low compensation. Eastern Europe type of management. Limited ways to grow. Good company to get more experience."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
EPAM Systems Employee

"It was an overall good company. Great salary and benefits."

EPAM Systems Employee

"I've started to work for EPAM 7 years ago, and I can say it is the best company I ever worked for. They have a career plan for everyone and you can learn a lot from participating their courses. There are a lot of projects so if you are not satisfied with your current project, you can ask for a new one. They have an internal mobility program, too, so you can move to another country if you fit in a position."

EPAM Systems Employee

"If you stay out of politics it's a good company to work for. Very strong tech team"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

"I work here since 2018. and almost 2 years. It is a good company, but I think it is a good time for me to head up, and walk forward to my next target."

EPAM Systems Employee

"Good company. Good teams, interesting projects."

EPAM Systems Employee

"Since 1993, EPAM relied on our Engineering DNA to underpin our work with clients, leading to major innovations, digital transformations, and business results. In that time, EPAM have expanded geographically, as well as extended our core engineering capabilities to include business consulting, design and physical product development. EPAM have been at the forefront of some of the most exciting technology-led transformations in the industry, and our story continues into today’s modern age of agile delivery, big data, machine learning and AI."

EPAM Systems Employee

"Happy with the work environment, the real problem comes from being a bit unorganized at the top and keeping up with the growth. Therefore, there is no clear path for promotion and constant restructuring"

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
EPAM Systems Employee

"i would prefer to skip review"

EPAM Systems Employee

"i would rather skip this section"

EPAM Systems Employee

"It was an interesting experiencing working at Google as they have many amenities, however they are very demanding on their deliverables. It is a very fast paced environment and you must be able to adapt quickly. You must have a strong attention to detail and able to analyze & explain data at the drop of a hat. Overall the experience was great but could have been better on the communication within the team heirarchy."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Lead Software Engineer

"please do research by yourself, so that you can derive your own opinion. in my opinion Self judgement is the best, rather than relying in other's opinion."

EPAM Systems Employee

"Best company on this planet!"

EPAM Systems Reviews FAQs

Is EPAM Systems a good company to work for?

EPAM Systems has an overall rating of 4.0 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 78 EPAM Systems Review Ratings left anonymously by EPAM Systems employees, which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 97% of employees would recommend working at EPAM Systems.

Does EPAM Systems pay their employees well?

EPAM Systems employees earn $71,500 annually on average, or $34 per hour, which is 8% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 50 EPAM Systems employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find EPAM Systems Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at EPAM Systems?

97% of employees would recommend working at EPAM Systems with the overall rating of 4.0 out of 5. Employees also rated EPAM Systems 4.0 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.7 for Rewards You Receive, 3.7 for Growth Opportunities and 4.1 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at EPAM Systems?

According to our data, the highest paying job at EPAM Systems is a Senior Enterprise Architect at $290,000 annually. Browse EPAM Systems Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at EPAM Systems?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at EPAM Systems is a Lead Software Testing Engineer at $15,000 annually. Browse EPAM Systems Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at EPAM Systems?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at EPAM Systems to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.