(based on 13 DoorDash Review Ratings)
4.8
4.8
4.7
in Wilmington, NC

"I have really enjoyed working for DoorDash and Uber Eats. They can be fast paced at times. They require me to work under deadlines, which are generally very short timeframes because of delivering hot meals. I also have to interact with the customers so customer service is extremely important. My motto is treat others the way you’d like to be treated."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
DoorDash Employee

"DoorDash is a rocketship in the start-up world. Only 7 years old, there is a tremendous growth opportunity for a determined individual that wants to jump along the rocketship to success."

Lead Dasher Experience Specialist
in Dayton, OH

"I have worked for DoorDash for nearly 3 years. Upper management is high approachable and interested in feedback. Pay is average for entry-level positions at $12 hr. Heavy emphasis on work/life balance. Positive relationships between coworkers, team environment. Upward mobility easily obtained. Job duties primarily sales, customer service, and data entry with emphasis on Google Suite. Overall a wonderful company that respects their employees."

in Tempe, AZ

"Doordash is an amazing company to work for. They value your work, and balance is important. Throughout my time there I was hired as an outbound agent vetting my own leads, and hit my goal 4 months in a row before transitioning into an inbound role. Movement in lateral positions is relatively simple given you work really hard. I am looking for a new role because career path is not clear with them pursuing IPO."

Associate Partner
in San Francisco, CA

"I've worked as a contractor for DoorDash for 4 months. Their fast-paced entrepreneurial focus as a company is inspiring. The many different ways this company is changing the food delivery industry is fantastic. I had the opportunity to work with strategic enterprise partners on co-marketing campaigns on a fantastic team that was generous with their time, innovative in their thinking and transparent in communication."

in San Francisco, CA

"I like everything about my current employment: everything but the commute. I live in Newark City and have to come to SF downtown four times a week. It became very difficult for me and my family."

in Mountain View, CA

"The company is great and the perks/benefits are great. The downside is the lack of opportunities available for FTE conversion for contractors due to limited budgeting."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I’ve worked for door dash for the past 2 years. Over these years I really enjoyed working for this company because it allows a lot of freedom also you get to deal with customers face to face gaining trust and leadership all in one ."

in Colquitt, GA

"I've worked with Doordash since March 2019. This company has found its niche providing delivery service to an emerging market harnessing the power of nimble techonology."

in Memphis, TN

"I've worked for Doordash for several years"

DoorDash Employee

"I'm a contract worker and it's difficult to move up in the company if you came in at a lower position."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
DoorDash Employee

"Great company and a fast paced, ever changing environment. Good leadership and ability for growth and learning."

Delivery Man
in Redwood City, CA

"I like my job at doordash a lot. I just do not like how little I make for how many hours I work. It's also taking a toll on my car. I love driving and this job lets me get paid for what I love to do... It just doesn't pay well enough for the Bay Area."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5