(based on 22 DB Schenker Review Ratings)
2.5
2.6
in Miami, FL

"I've worked for DB Schenker for two years, is a good place to start, but after some time the job becomes monotonous"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
SQL Developer
in Hayward, CA

"Great place to work but low on up to date tech"

DB Schenker (26)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Pacer International (13)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Duncan Aviation (9)
DB Schenker Employee

"I worked at DB Schenker as a software development intern. I learned about new technologies and did meaningful and exciting work."

DB Schenker Employee

"The recent restructuring has led many employees with more than 20 years of service to leave. Major branches have been saddled with managers who have never worked directly in the ACTUAL movement of freight, which incredibly decreased morale. Fortunately, the company saw their error and sent someone with operational experience, and we are once again on the upswing!"

Average DB Schenker Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Moreno Valley, CA

"An overall good place to work; there's nothing really wrong with it. Good people and easy work; it's great for anyone."

Operations Supervisor
in Edwardsville, IL

"Company could improve on management relationships."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Freeport, NY

"This place had a horrible work environment. The hire all these people from India and treat them like slaves. Yelling at them and calling them names. As an entry level worker I was by myself with no room to grow. Coming to work everyday and seeing all these hard working people get verbally abused I just could not take anymore. Not a place to grow, everyone in the IT department was a contract worker and they have been there years and always lived in fear of being fired everyday."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Toronto, ON

"I have worked at DB Schenker for little over 3 years now. It's a good company to work for."

DB Schenker Employee

"I have been working here since April 2014. The work load and/or job duty is easy. To work here you must be willing to work in either really cold or really hot conditions based upon the weather. Be prepared to work 6 days a week sometimes 7 for about 8-12 hrs."

in Toronto, ON

"Good working environment and lots of opportunities to grow and enhance your skills."

in Plainfield, IN

"Very poorly ran Branch. Import Manager has no experience in the business. There is NO POSSIBILITY OF ADVANCEMENT. There have been NO MERIT OR COST OF LIVING INCREASES IN THE USA FOR 6 YEARS. Managers leave at 5 everyday employees are sometimes there until 11pm. Quality of life is poor, atmosphere is awful."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Indianapolis, IN

"I was contracted to be a team leader. After I got the job I was made an inventory clerk. After proving my knowledge I was given OPs responsibilities. It became apparent the OP Supervisor was threatened by me. Overall I cleaned up the warehouse getting them compliant and up to code. After all the hard work and taking on the responsibilities at $13 per hour, he hired a white man paying him $39,000 per year to fill that position and ended my assignment. Never have I seen anything like this. Sad case."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Edwardsville, IL

"Stop if you want a life, find another job, this is not a career minded work place. Management is still under UTI. Of course DBS Schenker did not do their home work, they rehired a lot of the good balls in management that is why the warehouse is in such bad shape, unorganized mismanaged catastrophe, no communication between employees/management/coworkers, it seems like the only ones that know what's going on is the Pitdrivers, the people that are actually doing the work. Needs new upper management."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
DB Schenker Employee

"Working for this place is going to kill me. All of our employees are functionality retarded. None of them can think, listen or perform basic tasks. Management could care less about the employees, we have worked for five plus years with out raises. No joke!!! Managers still get a bump and old timers get away with murder here. Don't work here unless you really want to know what a dead end job is."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Payroll Administrator

What do you like about working at DB Schenker?

"I like the people that work with. I like being able to handle multiple tasks."

"Be yourself and be honest. This company is laid back so make an impression, but don't go overboard."

What don't you like about working at DB Schenker?

"I don't like the fact that there is no growth within the company. I don't like that I am not being paid what I should be paid for my position."

"I think that management should start letting employees know how much they are appreciated for the work that they do. A lot of peopole go the extra mile with their work and a lot of it goes un noticed by management"