DB Schenker Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse DB Schenker Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 25 DB Schenker Review Ratings)

2.5
2.7
DB Schenker Employee

"This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. I had to fight for someone to even train me. They wouldn't teach us until we messed up. Lots of gossip, favoritism, and racism. If you have a safety issue management will do nothing to help you. Management does not care about its employees unless that employee is a brown noser. Stay away from this company"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
DB Schenker Employee

"DB Schenker does not live the values as stated by their leaders. People and customers should come first, but unfortunately they do not when situations get hard. I would not recommend any company that speaks poorly of their customer and our employees last. My hope is that as a company, they can overcome their ways of doing business and become better."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

DB Schenker (29)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Kenco (6)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Duncan Aviation (9)
DB Schenker Employee

"Not interested in leaving a review"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
DB Schenker Employee

"I've worked for DB Schenker for two years, is a good place to start, but after some time the job becomes monotonous"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
SQL Developer

"Great place to work but low on up to date tech"

DB Schenker Employee

"I worked at DB Schenker as a software development intern. I learned about new technologies and did meaningful and exciting work."

DB Schenker Employee

"The recent restructuring has led many employees with more than 20 years of service to leave. Major branches have been saddled with managers who have never worked directly in the ACTUAL movement of freight, which incredibly decreased morale. Fortunately, the company saw their error and sent someone with operational experience, and we are once again on the upswing!"

DB Schenker Employee

"An overall good place to work; there's nothing really wrong with it. Good people and easy work; it's great for anyone."

Operations Supervisor

"Company could improve on management relationships."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
DB Schenker Employee

"This place had a horrible work environment. The hire all these people from India and treat them like slaves. Yelling at them and calling them names. As an entry level worker I was by myself with no room to grow. Coming to work everyday and seeing all these hard working people get verbally abused I just could not take anymore. Not a place to grow, everyone in the IT department was a contract worker and they have been there years and always lived in fear of being fired everyday."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
DB Schenker Employee

"I have worked at DB Schenker for little over 3 years now. It's a good company to work for."

DB Schenker Employee

"I have been working here since April 2014. The work load and/or job duty is easy. To work here you must be willing to work in either really cold or really hot conditions based upon the weather. Be prepared to work 6 days a week sometimes 7 for about 8-12 hrs."

DB Schenker Employee

"Good working environment and lots of opportunities to grow and enhance your skills."

DB Schenker Employee

"Very poorly ran Branch. Import Manager has no experience in the business. There is NO POSSIBILITY OF ADVANCEMENT. There have been NO MERIT OR COST OF LIVING INCREASES IN THE USA FOR 6 YEARS. Managers leave at 5 everyday employees are sometimes there until 11pm. Quality of life is poor, atmosphere is awful."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
DB Schenker Employee

"I was contracted to be a team leader. After I got the job I was made an inventory clerk. After proving my knowledge I was given OPs responsibilities. It became apparent the OP Supervisor was threatened by me. Overall I cleaned up the warehouse getting them compliant and up to code. After all the hard work and taking on the responsibilities at $13 per hour, he hired a white man paying him $39,000 per year to fill that position and ended my assignment. Never have I seen anything like this. Sad case."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

DB Schenker Reviews FAQs

Is DB Schenker a good company to work for?

DB Schenker has an overall rating of 3.2 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 25 DB Schenker Review Ratings left anonymously by DB Schenker employees, which is 18% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 72% of employees would recommend working at DB Schenker.

Does DB Schenker pay their employees well?

DB Schenker employees earn $41,000 annually on average, or $20 per hour, which is 38% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 17 DB Schenker employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find DB Schenker Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at DB Schenker?

72% of employees would recommend working at DB Schenker with the overall rating of 3.2 out of 5. Employees also rated DB Schenker 3.0 out of 5 for Company Culture, 2.7 for Rewards You Receive, 2.5 for Growth Opportunities and 3.2 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at DB Schenker?

According to our data, the highest paying job at DB Schenker is a Project Director at $131,000 annually. Browse DB Schenker Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at DB Schenker?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at DB Schenker is a Warehouse Lead at $20,000 annually. Browse DB Schenker Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at DB Schenker?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at DB Schenker to be Company Culture, People You Work With, Person You Work For and Support You Get, and cons to be Growth Opportunities and Rewards You Receive.