(based on 46 Dassault Systèmes Review Ratings)
4.7
QA Intern
in Waltham, MA

"The company has a great work culture. As an intern you will be allowed to innovate and choose which projects you intend to work on. Supervisor keeps on constantly checking with you and you can highlight to the manager if you are stuck somewhere and they will patch you up with someone who can help you. Overall an awesome place to work."

Solution Consultant
in Waltham, MA

"During my time at Dassault Systemes, I was fortunate enough to work and interact with employees working in departments ranging from designing to marketing. This helped me gain a lot of valuable experience in terms of engineering and work ethics."

Dassault Systèmes (58)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is E-Plus (7)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Verifi (6)
in Allen, TX

"I was an intern for Dassault Systemes for about a year. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and working with the diverse group they had there. It was awesome that they had me working on a special project where I felt that I was making a difference to the company as a whole."

Software Development Intern
in Waltham, MA

"Dear Hiring Manager, I am a passionate developer and programmer currently pursuing my Master’s Degree in Information Systems at Northeastern University. I possess acute problem-solving skills and a positive approach to new challenges. I possess proficiency in designing, developing operations, and lifecycle management. As a Software Engineer, my technical skills include a strong foundation in prime programming languages like Java; experience, and high work proficiency in web technologies like React, NodeJs, HTML, CCS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap. My internship at Dassault Systemes was very versatile. During the first half of my internship, I worked as a Cloud Engineer where my major contribution included, designing, developing, and deploying the multi-tier cloud services on the Linux server. And during the second half of my internship, I developed REST API for a job execution module of the Enovia application software. My professional work experience at LTI, as a Software Engineer and Front-end Designer, provided me with significant corporate exposure. As a Java Developer, my work included analyzing the business requirements and building-block modules of the client application software. I followed the project lifecycle methodologies. It also included implementing a designed paradigm in the established framework of the customer’s or the client’s requirements. I was directly responsible for automating the application testing methodologies to simplify the overall monotonous testing of the progressive application software. As a Front-end designer, I was responsible for designing the user interface of our web application software. I implemented React, HTML5, CC3, Bootstrap4, JavaScript1.8 and jQuery3.0 to build a fully responsive web application software. This work provided me with significant design exposure. I worked closely with business leaders, graphic designers, software engineers, and QA resources. Also, what isn’t stated there is that I was one of the founders of"

in Waltham, MA

"Very good company to work with."

Senior Sales Representative
in Waltham, MA

"Dassault Systemes purchased CST back in 2016. For 15 years I worked with CST which was a 300 person company selling 3D EM simulation software. DS completely changed the way business was done and made it difficult to be productive. We are currently going through yet further changes to determine the sales channels."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Boston, MA

"I would be glad to share more information in a conversation."

in Rancho Santa Fe, CA

"It is a great place to work, the colleagues there are proficient and very kind to help you . During that time, I helped the team to develop software and I also learned a lot during that time"

Dassault Systèmes Employee

"Dassault Systemes is based in Paris and is a R&D based technology company great for innovators and software know-how across multiple industries."

Software Development Intern
in Waltham, MA

"I've worked with Dassault Systemes and it was an amazing learning experience."

in Waltham, MA

"I have worked with Dassault Systemes for 4 months as QA intern. It gave me exposure to cutting edge technologies and exposure to the industry"

Engineering Intern
in Waltham, MA

"Dassault Systemes has a presence in a wide range of industries and aims at bringing its products and experience to many different aspects of technology. It has a good working environment and encourages you to learn and share. It has brought me some great experience working there."

Engineering Intern
in Waltham, MA

"I've worked at Dassault Systemes as an intern for 6 months(Jan-Jun 2019). I have my project assigned by the end of my first week, my manager gave me access to the library portal and helped me to learn the required material to complete the project."

Analytics Intern
in Boston, MA

"It's a great company to work with."

Senior Solutions Consultant
in Waltham, MA

"I have worked for Dassault for 7 months and our current relationship with prospects is not fostered, which unfortunately leads to few Wins. The brand strays from speaking to the customer need. We are not as competitive in the Life Science industry where we could be."