(based on 31 Dassault Systèmes Review Ratings)
4.6
in Mason, OH

"I have over 20 years of successful sales experience. I am driven by client satisfaction and I have a strong track record of results. I build and mentor strong sales teams."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Solutions Architect
in Mexico, ME

"I've worked in big company because it has presence in the world and my passion is for new things."

Dassault Systèmes (44)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is E-Plus (7)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Verifi (5)
Support Engineer
in Waltham, MA

"3DS SolidWorks is a well operated company having a high level of client support, the team is very friendly and result oriented."

Application Engineer
in Waterbury, CT

"I worked 6 years for Dassault Systemes Mexico, provides software PLM and services tools CAD/CAM/CAE, attend the different clients, I was working support on-site in Volkswagen Mexico."

Average Dassault Systèmes Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Broomfield, CO

"Excellent workplace. Good work environment. Top notch technology."

in Waltham, MA

"International Company with great people in it. Catia and Soldiworks are both their product. Being a intern for them for half a year. Great place to work at."

Customer Support Engineer
in Waltham, MA

"I worked for the Solidworks EPDM API team as a Customer Support Engineer. This job was satisfying from intelligence perspective. It always kept me thinking of new ways to resolve customer issues. Dassault Systemes has a great database management system for past customer issues and their solutions, which made it easier to do the job efficiently. You would find subject matter experts working for every team who are always there to help you out in case you get stuck. It's unbelievable to see how someone can know so much in depth about a particular product or software. The work atmosphere is great and the people are delightful to work with. All in all, I enjoyed my stint with Dassault Systemes and would recommend people to work for them. The experience will help you grow and will give a new direction to your career."

Senior UX Manager
in Waltham, MA

"ENOVIA Live Collaboration provides the underlying support for all ENOVIA and other Dassault Systèmes products for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). It enables collaboration between users with functional role-based security, and allows management to measure the effectiveness of the overall product development process. R&D Enovia Operations User Experience Senior Manager, documented new and updated features for the ENOVIA Live Collaboration (CPF) suite of products."

Desktop Engineer
in Waltham, MA

"I worked for Dassault Systemes for 7 years. For the first 2 years I worked in the SolidWorks building in Concord. It was a great atmosphere and everyone enjoyed their jobs. After moving to Waltham everything started going downhill as DS tried forcing everyone to do things their way. The company is French owned and they don't know how to manage a company in the US. They gave us no control and expected us to stay on top of the advancements in IT."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Waltham, MA

"If you're not French then you can forget any movement up the corporate ladder. Every decision is ultimately made out of the Paris headquarters. Passive aggressiveness and lack of communication seem to be the key ingredients here for interacting with people. It's a sad waste of good talent."

in Providence, RI

"I was an intern at Dassault Systemes Simulia and I just loved the work and work ambiance there. I can rate this work experience 9.5 out of 10."

Programming Engineer
in Pembroke Pines, FL

"I worked for this company for a month, July 2013. This company provided a Catia v5 NC programming and manufacturing job training, and that was a good training for NC programming in aviation or aerospace industry."

in Providence, RI

"Great technology and lots of momentum with few competitors. Little room for significant financial growth with current product offering. Poor management model - all key decisions for this 10,000+ company are made by a handful of execs at headquarters."

in Waltham, MA

"OK place to work. I was a contractor so can't speak of benefits, etc."

QA Intern
in Waltham, MA

"Amazing experience and it is a great company"

What do you like about working at Dassault Systèmes?

"I liked the atmosphere, work challenges, freedom, campus, trust in the employees, employee gatherings."

"They do not just look at grades and work experience. they take your personality into account."

What don't you like about working at Dassault Systèmes?

"There is not much other than the rough commute because the building is located on 128/95 north in Waltham."

"I have no complaints other than communication between departments could be improved."