Totvs the Microsiga Protheus (ERP) v 11 the team with 08 full-time analysts (Employees and Third Partners) the Infrastructure Construction in Brazil Datacenters Cluster, MS-Exchange environments, Win Server 2008 and 2012 / Linux and MS-SQL Server 2012, Networking, Notebooks, Desktops.
The Telecommunications: fixed, mobile and VoIP telephony, and data.
Procedures for Information Security, Implementation DR Process.
• Periodic Reports to the Financial Locks Journals (Budget: Budgeted x Realized) the Comptroller and Vice President Sr.
• Actuated in all business units arranged in several states, and in the two plants located in Mogi das Cruzes / SP and Manaus / AM.
• Totvs Protheus with Migration 11.5 Datacenter Datacenter Daikin- Totvs to 75% reduction in processing time for heavy routines.
• Expressive Performance gains in critical operations: Monthly Closing, Financial Reports / IFRS, Banking Communication, B2B processes with suppliers, among others.
• Maximization of investment, with better usability Totvs Protheus system.
• Identify points of attention and revisions in existing operational structure
• Deploy / Update obligations such as Invoice, SPEDs: Accounting, Tax, PIS / COFINS, SISCOSERV, FCI.
• Implementation of DR - Disaster Recovery Process
• New structure Telecommunications Cluster implementation and MS-Exchange
• Reduced costs of approximately 80% in telecommunications (Fixed / Mobile / VOIP) nationally 40% in printing outsourcing with increase in volume of 35%
• Project Lead the design and implementation of the Full IT scope of the plant in Manaus / AM.
One of the most respected leaders in the industrial air conditioning markets. Great support all the way back to the engineers. This is a great company and a great opportunity for me that has enhanced my career and provided me with a platform from which to advance.
I find Daikin to be a good place to work for the money. But overall they have some problems with certain employees that will hunt some people. Best way to get by is to keep your head low and don't say much. Just work your 12 hours and leave. Fellow operators are pretty cool though. I always had a good time working with them.