Continental AG Employee Job Reviews

Browse Continental AG Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 16 Continental AG Review Ratings)

4.7
4.8
in Dalzell, SC

"The company is great but the main reason I would like to leave is that I do not want to work in a manufacturing environment anymore. Also the company unfortunately made the opportunity out to be something different than it actually was."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Deer Park, IL

"I began working at Continental as an intern in 2018. The company atmosphere and numerous teams I got to work with allowed me to explore many of my passions to help me figure out what I wanted to do as a career. The people are patient and take the time to help develop both professional and technical skills that may be carried over to numerous other industries outside of automotive."

Continental AG (19)

4.2 Highest Rated in this Industry is Continental AG (19)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Curbell Plastics (8)
Engineering Intern
in Auburn Hills, MI

"Continental is a great company to work for. Everyone there is helpful and friendly."

in Dearborn, MI

"I have nothing to add here. Too soon to review"

Continental AG Employee

"My company employs around 200000 employs across the world in a automotive sector. I like the work culture and job prospects except the location."

Quality Manager
in Auburn Hills, MI

"I have worked for or with continental for over 4 years now. The stress for work-life balance is hard to beat. They offer great compensation along with an excellent performance-based annual bonus program and a 401k match. It is difficult to find someone you do not get along with this company. The ability to get involved within various communities (volunteer, team building, etc.) is endless which certainly helps with getting involved in a personal and more connected way with coworkers and external communities and networks."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Mechanical Design Project Leader
in Arlington Heights, IL

"I have work for Reseach center developing unmaned airplanes and robots since 2006 and move into mechanical automotive design in 2012, currently working for Continental Automotive since 2014, starting a group on Guadalajara Mexico, learning from expert engineers at Deerpark ilinois first 2 year, what give me the oportunity to learn and develop as a mechanical project lead and grow the guadalajara team in continental values and tachnical learning to ten engineers and two mechanical arquitecs working on projects at world wide level."

in Carpinteria, CA

"I have worked at current job from 2018 because project is requiring more effective communication with customer and also needed experienced project manager, and I have contributed my experience into current organization, and I would like to improve my ability outside of current job"

in Jackson, OH

"I worked as test development intern for 6 months. It is an excellent company."

Quality Engineering Intern
in Southfield, MI

"I was there for an internship for a year and had a great experience."

in Auburn Hills, MI

"This is a very friendly work environment. They offer great benefits. They are very competent and forward thinking when it comes to their solution and technology."

in Delavan, WI

"I had worked for Continental for 17 years. Prior to being Continental, it was Synerject. I am sorry to say the direction the company has taken is disappointing. Management does not listen or care about the employees and the HR coordinator cannot be trusted."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Global Platform Developer
in Hanover, PA

"The project based on multiple Excel files that are interrelated with each other that creates data inconsistency, lack of data integrity which have to be solved my single interface through .NET application tools that generates the information related to the tires segments, specifications, markets requirements by integrating different ACCESS database file that will converts automatically from the EXCEL by .NET tools. Secondly AC CESS database should automatically updates the data by synchronizing the excel file from different departments in order to provides the latest information to the END user."

in Mount Vernon, IL

"Refocusing on the core element of the company, the employees, is much needed. There is no trust in their employees, even on the salaried level. As a technical employee my word and input hold absolutely no weight. The plant is governed by production and quality has no say in the best practices to produce the best product. My position should be outside of the production aspect of the job but it is constantly governed by what production wants to do to make their numbers look better."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Intern
in Auburn Hills, MI

"Good company to work with."