Current CEO: Paul Hermelin
Capgemini is a global IT services company based in Paris, France. The company, founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf, ranks as one of the largest professional services, outsourcing and management consulting firms in the world with operations in 40 countries and a staff of more than 114,000. Capgemini offers four basic services:
• Local Professional Services (distributed and delivered through Sogeti, a subsidiary)
Capgemini has annual revenue of more than $5 billion with operating income of nearly $400 million. The company posted recent profits of more than $200 million with total assets of more than $400 billion and total equity of more than $4 billion. On a global scale, the company competes a level similar to Microsoft and IBM. Capgemini careers include mostly technical positions. Those working at Capgemini have the opportunity for advancement by learning new skills as they work for the company. Capgemini encourages employees to acquire additional skills and training while working at the company by offering in-house classes.
The Capgemini culture is characterized as one of teamwork with the goal of fostering creativity, innovation and growth. Capgemini benefits include standard health care and insurance coverage options. Capgemini offers comprehensive and flexible benefits focused on the needs of employees and their families. Some company benefits are provided to employees with no fees taken out of employee paychecks. General benefits include:
• Comprehensive medical with a choice of basic and premium coverage
• Dental and vision coverage with an emphasis on encouraging preventative care
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• 401k Profit Sharing Plan with contributions 100% vested after five years of active service
• PTO and some paid holidays
• Business travel accident coverage
• Auto, home and property insurance options
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Optional legal plans
• Flexible spending account
• Health care flexible spending account
• Dependent care flexible spending account
The Employee Assistance Program offered through Capgemini provides employees with access to several professional resources. These resources are available to both the employee and immediate family members. Available assistance through the program includes assessment and referral services for treatment. Such assistance is kept confidential. Adoption assistance and leave of absence options are also available. Capgemini has an approach to training that is different from most companies. Capgemini will tailor the personal learning agenda of the employee and work with an employee to reach those goals.
Create an account and follow companies, manage job alerts, connect with other professionals and more.
Update your browser to have a more positive job search experience.Upgrade My Browser