Bose Employee Job Reviews

Browse Bose Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 68 Bose Review Ratings)

"A great company dedicated to quality sound, research and innovation."
Posted 13 years ago
in Brighton, MA

"I worked for Bose in the Health Division for several years. We got to operate a bit more like a startup, creating innovating new products that launched with rave reviews. My coworkers were all smart and motivated."

Component Engineer
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I worked with BOSE for over two years, where i worked remotely from Salt Lake City and my manager was in Framingham, MA. I was able to work with little or no supervision contacting and working with Engineers, Procurement, Document Control and other Component Engineers using Microsoft office tools such as: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Teams. I helped develop process for working with the Product Lifecycle Managment tool Windchill, where we developed a process so contract manufacturers could get data directly from our PLM system."

in Stow, MA

"I liked working there. The engineers are well treated, respected, and have neat work.."

in Framingham, MA

"Worked for Bose for 2 and a half years. Great company with the most talented people"

in Framingham, MA

"I worked at Bose for over 14 years. The company values and the manner in which they treat their hard-working employees have significantly diminished during my tenure. The company is slow to launch new products to remain industry-relevant and has relied upon its reputation to sustain its customer base for brand loyalty. Once known for outstanding customer service, it is now a company that sources out this benefit overseas and customers are very disappointed. Sadly Bose is more focused on quantity over quality and the executive leadership has negatively impacted the company. The numerous layoffs over the past five years have been gut-wrenching. Employees that survive the layoffs are given a much heavier workload without compensation and job opportunities are limited unless you make the right connections. The people that I have worked with are intelligent, hard-working, dedicated individuals who really wish that Bose could have evolved into a better company after the passing of Dr. Bose. Sadly, the company has gone in the opposite direction at the expense of their employee's livelihood."

Regional Manager

"I've worked so far with Bose 17 years. It is the best company I have worked so far. The essence and values, the culture and work environment is just great. I also have had the opportunity to growth professionally every 3-4 years taking new challenges. I will always be grateful to Bose for all the things I have accomplished so far here."

in Boston, MA

"I was fortunate enough to earn an internship position at Bose Health for the summer of 2019. All of the employees treated me with respect and were happy to take time out to teach me. As a mechanical engineering intern I was given great work to do and allowed time to pick the brains of full-time employees."

in Framingham, MA

"Bose is full of talented engineers and develops amazing products. Everyone I have worked with has been kind and respectful. Respect is one of the company’s founding principles."

Technology Designer
in Framingham, MA

"Amazing infrastructure, could improve in terms of social aspect and interaction between coworkers. Great benefits"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Framingham, MA

"Amazing team of people, and fun work! Competitive pay and benefits as well. However, the current management seems to have lost direction & with current business trends every quarter, the job security might be question, if serious steps aren't taken soon enough."

in Boston, MA

"Very nice place to work, and they are using really trendy technologies... so is a good place to learn."

in Framingham, MA

"Best company to work in, lots of innovations and product focus company. The atmosphere is great and always a joy to walk into the office"

Territory Manager
in Framingham, MA

"Amazing company to work for. They are like a family. They really care about their employees and make incredible products."

Mobile Application Engineer
in Framingham, MA

"The company helps people grow and help each other whether there is a lack of any technical knowledge."

in Framingham, MA

"Great place and good people."