(based on 6 Bazaarvoice Review Ratings)
4.8
Bazaarvoice Employee

"I loved working there, and the people are great. Biggest complaint would be, there are a number of entrenched middle managers that have created a bit of a boys club at the business. Though since I left, I have heard they have begun improving in this area by pushing for more cooperation and career development of lower level employees."

Bazaarvoice Employee

"Great remote work opportunity that allows employees the flexibility to choose a schedule that works best. The company provided excellent training materials to train new employees about client guidelines and how to code consumer generated content, such as comments, questions, and product reviews. The downside to working in this position was there were no growth opportunities, so you stay in the same role for as long as you are comfortable doing so without any new challenges to enhance your skills. Management did an excellent job managing the remote team and keeping us involved and informed about organizational changes and updates."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Bazaarvoice (6)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is N2 Publishing (26)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is CareCore National (10)
UX Designer

"Used to be a great company but then we went public. All fun and games ceased. There is far less smiling and laughing these days.Most employees have no confidence in the exec team. Most middle managers are promoted via the Dilbert Effect.For a company that used to pivot so well it is disappointing to see the incredible amounts of bloat that bog down even simple tasks."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Bazaarvoice Employee

"Great company and culture, but there are many issues with senior leadership; e.g. their ability to cast a unified vision for the troops to rally behind. There is also a sense that there are few (if any) new and exciting products services to sell."

Client Success Director
in San Francisco, CA

What do you like about working at Bazaarvoice?

"Relaxed atmosphere, casual dress code, smart people and great products"

"Don't wear a suit, it's a very casual office. Dress pants and a nice shirt/sweater are fine."

What don't you like about working at Bazaarvoice?

"If you're over 30 you may not fit in, but every one is so nice that you don't even notice"

"I don't have an y suggestions for management at this time."

Market Developer

"great motivating culture"

What do you like about working at Bazaarvoice?

"great culture. motivated us by ownership and pride, not fear- glen gary/glen ross"

"don't address what you have done in your last jobs, but what in your last job you did to meet the expectations to this one"

What don't you like about working at Bazaarvoice?

"I don't like when there isn't communication between mang and employ. We need to know something big might be coming as change"

"be available. open door policy. be available to customers when needed to close a deal"