On average, employees at Baker Hughes give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Baker Hughes employees are CNC Machinists submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Senior Account Managers with a rating of 4.5.

(based on 117 Baker Hughes Review Ratings)

"I have worked with Baker Hughes for a couple of years and this being my first professional job out of school, I have been able obtain great exposure to the Oil & Gas industry. I enjoy working for Baker Hughes and would recommend the company to a friend."
Posted 7 years ago in Houston, TX
Software Test Engineer

"I have worked for Baker Hughes for over 10 years. They employ a very diverse workforce, have a commitment to transparency and offer career development and training to all. Excellent facilities, strong HS&E culture, open to remote work, excellent benefits."

Baker Hughes Employee

"I joined Baker Hughes in 2017 and joined a previously acquired business to help them solve for shorter delivery times on a global scale. We successfully implemented the required infrastructure commercially and through the supply chain in order to meet customer and internal objectives."

Baker Hughes (174)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Fisk Electric (11)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Penhall Co. (7)
Baker Hughes Employee

"I have worked at Baker Hughes for over a year now. My experience has been appreciated while I always feel invested in and supported. Great company benefits and executive leadership."

Baker Hughes Employee

"Baker Hughes is an overall great energy technology company to work for with great go get it done attitude culture. The company is very diverse and operates in many countries in all major continents. To advance in the company, you must take the necessary development steps on you own and jump on the opportunities."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Baker Hughes Employee

"I have worked for GE / Baker Hughes for quite a long time, & for the most part a great place to work. In the last few years, the mindset changed some from being a place where an individual can grow regardless of formal education to one which requires formal education to being considered capable of advancement. Still a good place to work."

in Deer Park, TX

"It was cool, I went to work, and came home everyday,"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Specialist
in Clarksburg, WV

"It is a great company for work."

Project Manager

"Brilliant business to work for"

Quality Manager

"I have worked for Baker Hughes for 19 years and it has a very strong culture and integrity values. There was always scope for learning and advancement and I thoroughly enjoyed working there. The leadership is very accommodating and will consider your request when asked. I recommend working for Baker Hughes for someone just out of school or someone with immense industry knowledge."

Inventory Coordinator
in Broussard, LA

"I worked for Baker Hughes for almost 9 years. Held 3 different positions within the company and would have loved to expand further. Due to the decline in the economy, I was laid off back in June. I loved everything about my job but unfortunately was not able to continue my career there."

Sales Manager
in Midland, TX

"Great company and good people."

Senior Account Manager
in Covington, LA

"I've worked for Baker Hughes, off and on, for almost 30 years. As far as oilfield service companies go, Baker Hughes is ranked up there as one of the best. They have a strong R&D culture and a positive "can do" attitude towards solving problems and getting the job done better and faster. I've enjoyed my tenure with Baker Hughes and would recommend their employ to anyone interested."

in Midland, TX

"I have worked with Baker Hughes for over 10 years in different aspects of the oil industry. The company at one time was a hard working group of well trained personnel who worked for each other and the company worked for them. the current atmosphere at BHI management has become weak and scared and only work for themselves that is why they have lost so many product lines going from industry leaders to industry followers"

Cognizant Engineer
in Texas City, TX

"I've worked for Baker Hughes UAE, for almost a year, where i started as a LWD field trainee. After a year I decided i needed to move back to The US , so i quit and moved back to NY looking for my new challenge. I left on good terms with my supervisors and was told i'm always welcome to come back."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Baker Hughes Employee

"I have worked for Baker Hughes since 2008. It was a well organized well company with more than 70,000 employees worldwide. The company has a great training and employee development program for employee career advancing. Baker Hughes applies a progressive product development process to make sure delivering high quality product on time and on budget."