4.8
(based on 3 Authentix Review Ratings)
4.7
Senior Hardware Designer
in Addison, TX

"I have worked at Authentix since 2010. Authentix has consistently provided excellence in products and services by meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Authentix provides brand protection, product authentication, supply chain security, excise tax recovery, banknote authentication and banknote fitness solutions to governments, Fortune 500 companies and Central Banks around the world. Authentix helps safeguard clients in the oil and gas, pharmaceutical, spirits, tobacco, consumer goods, and agrochemical industries from issues including counterfeiting, product theft, product diversion, smuggling and adulteration. In addition, we help protect the currencies for many leading central banks. Innovative nano-scale engineering, proven program management experience, industry-leading authentication and traceability expertise and cutting-edge banknote sensor knowledge help Authentix create effective customized solutions that address each client’s needs. To date, Authentix has helped recover $11 billion in lost sales and tax revenue for our clients. This success has ensured that we are a trusted partner of the world’s leading brand owners and governments. Operating exclusively as a security solutions provider, we work under the strictest confidentiality to ensure the protection of our client’s applications and the sustainability of our solutions."

Principal Software Engineer
in Addison, TX

What do you like about working at Authentix?

"Love the work and people. Great company culture - several company socials every year."

"If you enjoy your work, this is a great place to work."

What don't you like about working at Authentix?

"Project scheduling has had issues which has resulted in lots of fire fighting and constant overdue deadlines."

"Difficult task, but need better estimates of work required for future contracts."

4.8
Authentix (4)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (7)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
Production Associate
Support You Get 5 / 5
Service Depot Manager

What do you like about working at Authentix?

"Nice facilities"

"Management lacks understanding form an employee's perspective"