Career Menu

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Company Culture 3.4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Assistant Store Manager at Williams-Sonoma
in Miami Beach, FL

What don't you like about working at Williams-Sonoma?

"The DM told me after a year, I can become a buyer. That I had to work in the store for a year first."

Assistant Store Manager at Lowe's
Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Assistant Store Manager at Home Depot
Person You Work For 3.5 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.4 / 5
Support You Get 3.6 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.8 / 5 Company Culture 3.3 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5
Assistant Store Manager at Home Depot
in Tucson, AZ

What don't you like about working at Home Depot?

"I dislike promises that weren't kept. It was the only reason I had to leave, and it was my home."

"Spend time on the floor, teach, train, and have fun with associates... I miss that!"

Assistant Store Manager at Expo Design Center

What don't you like about working at Expo Design Center?

"I didn't like the fact that customers knew all they had to do is yell to get money back. Store policy was to give money back to any customer who complained about anything."

"I would suggest to the company to really focus on their logistics. The way they ran their shipping was counter productive."

Assistant Store Manager at JC Penney
in Albuquerque, NM

"Be aware that you will have to be available to move anywhere in the United States within a week to advance with a job."

"Work with your Associates to ensure that you do not get them into a position to fail due to being so far out of their element."

Assistant Store Manager at AutoZone

What do you like about working at AutoZone?

"Dealing with people and helping them with there car problem, doing planograms andreconciling the daily sales"

"just be themselves in the interview and be thruthfull on their answer look at the intervieweron the eye"

What don't you like about working at AutoZone?

"Abusive customers and management always siding with customers even if they are wrong and management will not assign security at the store"

"Help the employee back them up if they have problems with customers and always giveemployees training in customer relation"

Assistant Store Manager at Blockbuster
Assistant Store Manager at Barnes & Noble
Person You Work For 3.9 / 5 People You Work With 3.8 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.9 / 5
Company Culture 3.1 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Assistant Store Manager at Barnes & Noble

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"The people, kind of work, and atmosphere I work in are all important to me."

Assistant Store Manager at Hollywood Video

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"The job is good if you dont have others depending on you and no goals."

What do you like about working at Hollywood Video?

"I liked learning how to be a better manager and how to do a new job. I like working with others and the public."

Assistant Store Manager at United States Army

"Be prepared to work in conjuction with the military and have a good understanding of polocies and procedures."

What don't you like about working at United States Army?

"The fact that the Berlin Wall came down. I was employed approx 75 miles from the East/West German border. And as soon as the wall came down there was no threat of communism for West Germany and later all of Germany became unified."

Assistant Store Manager at Dairy Queen

What don't you like about working at Dairy Queen?

"Nothing really, however the equipment was old, but I fixed that problem with a remodel."

Assistant Store Manager at RadioShack
in Dayton, OH

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"A sales position for an engineer. It's never a fool who opens his mouth first."

What do you like about working at RadioShack?

"Scheduling was flexible, and the people I worked with at RadioShack were intelligent, driven, professional, and passionate about their work."

"It is both possible and plausible to be happy and successful with RadioShack. However, currently, many of the sales techniques border upon unethical. I would urge you to build a strong rapport with your local customers and be that trusted specialist who knows how to help them out."

What don't you like about working at RadioShack?

"Corporately, there was a large amount of pressure to meet specific sales targets, and the means that floor people were demanded of were often unethical, or bordered on outright lying."

"The corporation should reevaluate its focus on confusing pitches for high-margin electronics, and reorganize around what was classically a household name in trusted customer service. The image cannot be a superficial one."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like