ARAMARK Employee Reviews for Anonymous Employee

Browse ARAMARK Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 95 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
ARAMARK Anonymous Employee

"Ive worked for Aramark for a short time and so far its not what I love to do and Im in search of a great company to blend my sales and tech savvy skills to create a great work environment while I learn from my supervisor."

ARAMARK Anonymous Employee

"Excellent firm if you are a self-starter. Not a lot of corporate support though"

Average Anonymous Employee Ratings in the Past 11 Years

2019 $3
2020 $3
2021 $3
in Fullerton, CA

"Good location. First manager was a terrible person. Once she left, it got much better."

in Hartford, CT

"I’ve worked for Aramark for 7 years and the experience was great. I’ve learned a lot about process improvements along the way and six sigma"

Average ARAMARK Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Indianapolis, IN

"I have been with them since 2015. A solid company with good opportunity. I am in need of a break from the staffing challenges that placate the food industry. I enjoy the planning, organization and management of the operation/facility."

in Birmingham, AL

"Great place to work. Great benefits and this company has a lot of room for promotions. You can work in healthcare, school systems and businesses."

ARAMARK Anonymous Employee

"I've worked for Aramark Sept 2019 up until, about two weeks ago. WOW what a heck of two weeks that I had, I was so hurt by a Manager, in the way he spoke to me, in the tone that he used, and what he said, that I went into the office crying, and I see that didn't do any good, and I didn't know who else to talk to about the incident, I was hurt so bad as a Grown Lady, who went above and beyond my job descriptions that I was SHOCKED that he was speaking to me, in such a tone. I resign. Managers must remember: At the end of the day, Great Service Starts With Your Employees, We Are The Ones Who Make You Shine, Not Your Title...You Cant Not Disrespect Your Staff..."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
ARAMARK Anonymous Employee

"I have worked at Aramark for over 3 years and have been given the opportunity to meet great people that have helped me develop myself personally and professionally. The organization gave me a shot to run a then suffering market and transform it to the largest grossing market for the organization in 2019. It has been a great experience to work with Aramark and I would recommend this company to anyone serious about career growth and learning about a fun positive corporate culture."

in Warsaw, IN

"I’ve been with Aramark since 2020 and they have the best cleaning facility services around."

in Lexington, KY

"I have worked for Aramark for 8 years. I started at the very bottom of the chain, as a student worker and have progressed throughout to years to food service manager. I love the company and loved many aspects of my job. I do feel that experience is heavily variable based on who you report to and upper management, as a whole. There are times I have liked my job and my boss a little more than others. They have good benefits. Overall, the company has been very good to me."